Look up candida.

I was wondering if your nausea went away in the end. I had my gallbladder removed 5 days ago and I have constant nausea. I had nausea before surgery as well but i guess i was thinking that it will go away since the bad gallbladder was removed. I would appreciate your answer.

I had gall bladder surgery 3 weeks ago & the nausea seems to be getting worse. I also have lost a lot of weight. Im watching my food intake carefully but it doesn't seem to matter. Zophran helps some.

I had my G.B. removed about 7 years ago and I still have nausea almost 24/7,they gave me every test trying to find out why,I even spent a week at the Mayo clinec in Scotts Dail AZ. and they just put me through all the test that I had all ready had and they could not find what was wrong.

thank you.Ken

I'm 3 weeks post surgery, I feel like you. I can't eat without getting sick and still pain on my right side. I'm so hungry, but I can't eat.

Yes, I have three scars in a row besides the belly button scar. Lovely, huh?

How did the gastro test go?

Let me know what happens I am having the same symptoms5 weeks after gallbladder removal surgery

The gallbladder acts as a regulator of bile... if this " faucet like " regulator is removed, then bile flows directly into the intestines and it drips in from the common bile duct . It's like a flowing, unregulated faucet ... post op. This can lead to pain, and many other medical issues. Please learn all that you can , and I'm so very sorry this is happening to you, or to anyone else post op. There are YouTube videos explaining why we need our gallbladder... take care and try to learn all that you can so you can hopefully solve resolve these symptoms .

Not to be negative but I had mine removed 5 months ago and the nausea is worse than when I had my operation.

What medication helped you with nausea finally? I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and get no relief! Also were you prescribed an antacid too? I was told to go get proposed or zantac but scared to take them. Thank you

So you are dealing with this. I too had a db removal about 2 weeks ago. The pain and gas are awful for me. Not some diarrhea, but I have not ate much. I actually have 5 key holes from mine.the nausea is pretty bad. Like all day for days. My doctor tells me it could at least 6 months of this. I am annoyed with that. I hope you feel better soon.

I had same surgery 6 week ago anbstill have nausea also tho not as bad as was before surgery i was told would eventually go away with time due to body is adjusting period

Did you ever find out what was going on?