Guest wrote:

"This is definitely false! I've had an abortion early in my pregnancy only by massaging the abdomen. I can testify that it really works! I didn't do it myself though a "hilot" did it.

Carifairy wrote:

I work in abortion clinics as well as am in the healthcare field..

THE ONLY WAY to have an aboriton is to do to a doctor. NO , PUNCHING THE STOMACH, OR MASSAGING will not WORK....

IF YOU ARE a teen you DO NOT NEED PARENTAL COSNENT FOR AN ABORTION ANYWHERE, but you must go through a special procedure called a "judicial bypass"

This is fairly easy to obtain, and most abortion clinics will help with the prcoess.

saan ka nagpahilot

Guest wrote:

Carifairy wrote:

san ka nagpahilot

I'm two months pregnant and I really need abortion. How am I going to do it or where do I need to go to do it? Please, I need your suggestions. Please give me some names of hospitals or clinics who accept abortion. Thanks.

To the person who works in the abortion Clinic....You are obviously uneducated in the traditional safe and effective methods that women have been using for thousands of years to induce a miscarriage...the Native Americans and Mexicans safely used herbs, which is much easier on your body than the "abortion pill" yet performs the same function.....and those of Malaysia and Thailand have used abdominal massage and still do as effective abortion even in MODERN TIMES. Just because you work in an abortion clinic...a very patriarchal establishment....does not mean you have any awareness of a woman's body and the sacred cycles of fertility. By the way, punching in the stomach is a crude and untrue depiction of the wisdom of an abdominal abortion. Someone trained to do this would laugh at your ignorance.

Idk im 18 currently bout to go to the military in two months and im having a scare cuz me and my boyfriend had sex before he left for the navy, i dnt want to bring a child in the world and his farther not around so i've been trying the abdominal massages.... its also said to increase your body temperature as in drinking cinnamon tea, taking hot bathes, eating spicy foods, extreme exerciser  and the most effect i've read about is taking large amounts of vitamin c.

"The complication of pregnancy noted were cephalo pelvic disproportion/obstructed labour (28.57%) and abruption placenta (23.80%); placenta previa (9.52%); retained placenta (4.76%) abortion/preterm labour (19.04%); genital injuries and tears (7.14%); perinatal death (14.28%); uterine rupture (9.52%); maternal mortality (4.76%)."

Abdominal massage: another cause of maternal mortality. Author(s): Ugboma, H A A; Akani, C I Source: Nigerian journal of medicine : journal of the National Association of Resident Doctors of Nigeria  Volume: 13   Issue: 3   Pages: 259-62   Published: 2004Of the women recruited into this 2004 Nigerian study who had all had abdominal massage, 19% had an abortion. 5% of them died. 14% of them gave birth to babies who died in their first month of life. Many, many of the others suffered horrible birth complications when the massage failed to abort the fetus as planned.Please, please, go to a proper abortion clinic.

how he or she did the hilot to make the baby abort?

Yes, I was with my husband and we were in a motorcycle accident on the highway (two careless drivers started a chain reaction event) I came off of the back and was thrown directly into the path of am 18 wheeler semi - thanks to the grace of God, the driver's quickness and my husband's loud yelling, I missed being crushed by less than 12 inches. I was 18 weeks pregnant at the time. My son is 13 months old right now, happy, healthy, gorgeous blue eyes and copper hair. He is his big brother's buddy and a miracle for sure. Cannot imagine life without my little peanut.

Here in the philippines there are a lot of Hilots depending on what place you are on :)   In Davao i know a lot of people who had gone to this HILOTS and were satisfied with the results. 

Just a word of caution though, Some are fakes that are just after your money. So be warned and only trust those that are really recommended by close contacts. 

Would gladly help those who are near my place. I know how you feel. been there for my friend and seen how she was really depressed with the problem.

hi. i had an abortion 2 years ago. my tummy was 3 months when i started to have an hilot. after a few sessions, the manghihilot told me to buy and drink the abortion pill that we call sytotic. after taking the pills, the fetus was removed from my body. poor thing, i really dont know what to do. it really breaks my heart, but i have to do it. may God and that child forgive me. after that, i did not do anything like going back to the manghililot cause she told me its ok not to come back or going to the doctor. now, that im ready, i want to get pregnant. me and my boyfriend have been trying this for 5 mnths. im scared to death that i may not get pregnant again. can anyone pls help and give me an advise to me pls? pls dont give any comment if you were against me having an abortion. you dont know what i felt at that time. and for the ladies who have gone thru abortion, i sincerely know what you fee. God bless us all. .

where in davao can you give me your number. I badly want this out

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND HELP ME OUT

hi were can I fine an abortion clinics?

i'm located in manila

PLEASE GIVE ME CONTACT HILOT AT QUAIPO! :(