san po ito ginagawa?

i just had an abdominal massage earlier and didnt bleed. how many hours will it work? or am i just too impatient :( pls help

continue massaging and eat or drink something that are Extremely salty.

im 2 weeks pregnant and im planning to abort my baby as soon as possible and we already have a  2 year old kid and we are not yet ready to have one.. dont know what to do? pls advice what should i do?  is there any options? hilot or whatever please help

can u send me your contact number.. need your help

can you send me your contact number? need your help

Iam 6months pregnant... is there any possible to abort the baby? is there any meds for me to take so itwillbe aborted?..thnx

where in davao? need help pls. im 3 months preggy. please please

if we eating spicy food or drinking cinnamon tea,can be abortion for 2 months pregnancy

how did you massage your abdomen?

I'm trying to find a way to help my friend. He was going to break up with his girlfriend but comes to find out that she has been poking holes in his condoms and secretly kept track of her ovulation to be sure she would be able to get pregnant and trap him in the relationship with her. Now, she's a month pregnant and she plans on keeping the baby and nothing is going to convince her to give it up for adoption or have an abortion. He only just turned 18 and is still in school. He is in no way ready for something like this. I just want to know a relatively harmless way to end the pregnancy. If that's even possible. Because if this baby comes into the world it will be unwanted by it's daddy and go through it's life knowing that, as well as witnessing arguments and having a psycho for a mother. That's far too cruel.

i am 14 weeks preg and want to do an abortion, i live in indonesia so i don't know if it can be done here as well, i ate misoprostol but no bleeding, just cramps. any advise?

how can i abort or get off the child in my system at home?

i am 20 weeks pregnant, can i still abort the baby through abdominal massage?

can you please help me where the hilot is??coz i may die if i still continue this pregnancy!coz its definetly my 3rd baby..and im always ceasarian all the time ..then the last pregnancy that i got this doctor told me if i got my third pregnancy i may die already.. every pregnancy that i got is just 2yrs gap only..