i am 14 and afraid to retract my foreskin. It hangs over the end of my head like 2cm and its very tight is it okay to just not retract my foreskin??? I am also a virgin

I have similar kind of problem when I was about your age, I might've been 12yrs or something... I just went to see a doctor, and what he did was he put some stuff at the end of my penis, and it hurt quite a bit, for like 2 days or so, not very much so, but when I pissed it hurt more..
Pain wasn't that hard, so you shouldn't be worried too much about it, I suggest you tell your parents somehow, I KNOW it's embarrassing and everything, but just tell them while you're young, cause it'll be harder to tell them when you'll be like 16 or something.
Oh and, the faster you get rid of this "problem" the better it will be for you, so don't hesitate :-), good luck ;-)