Hi, my friend convinced me to start training jiu jitsu. She has been active in this field for two months. I am to have my first training very soon. The problem is that I do not have sport's outfit for this activity. The same friend suggested Atama gi's. What do you think of them?

Hi, I think that you will find it great in the jiu jitsu trainings. Another thing that is in your benefit is the fact that you already know someone that trains. Your friend can explain some things that are not clear to you. She apparently has some experience in this martial art. The sportswear she suggested is in the top by its quality. Atama is producing some of the best Brazilian jiu jitsu gi's and fightwear in the world at this moment. There is a variety of gi's and kimonos that you can choose from. The best thing that you can do is to go to a sportswear shop. See the Atama gi's for yourself and pick the one you like the best. After all, there is no chance that you can be wrong by choosing any one.