When I was six month almost 7 months pregnant. I had a serve toothache. I went to the dentist , they gave me a form to give to the doctor. The form basically stated that it was safe for me to get my tooth filled or extracted and it wouldn't harm the baby. At the end of the week I got the tooth pulled the dentist prescribed tramadol and antibiotic.

Thank you ..I'm 6 months
And this toothache is killing me

I am 5 month preganant n teeth problem i cant open my mouth please help me my ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use its emergency

Yes correct I am facing the same but doctor ask me to come after my pregnancy. I cnt alive with this pain

why would u even comment. get a life. my sister had 28 teeth pulled while she was 5 months pregnant and had dentures put in. your just nasty. and obviously are stupid for making that comment