Hi, Can anyone tell me about Rhinoplasty. what it is and where and how can I get it done, as friend of mine need to know. Thanks in advance

To keep it short and to the point, rhinoplasty is basically a procedure done on your nose to physically change the shape, size, and profile of the nose. People get a rhinoplasty procedure either because they do not like the overall appearance of their nose, their nose is broken, or because the shape of their natural nose impairs their breathing.

There are tons of doctors who perform various types of rhinoplasty procedures. It all comes down to your location and how much you’re looking to spend overall. It is really important to do your homework and find a board-certified plastic surgeon you can trust. I’m in the NJ/NY area and I’m still having a hard time finding a surgeon! If anyone has any recommendations, let me know!