Sometimes it will to the touch.

Try a antifungal cream!! OTC
I had something similar and finally went away after washing my face with an exfoliating cleanser I apply the cream and leave it on!

Homeopathy is a crock of sh*t and anyone with any sense knows it.

The black soap dries skin out bad sucks all the oil out really bad I have chin bumps to not pimples it's clear if I squeeze them I use itch cream and leave them alone they go away in couple days if I don't bother them

It may be a wheat or gluten allergy

perioral dermatitis!!! check out ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

also, biggest help for me finally was getting semi regular colonics and colon cleanses

if you find something that works please please let me know, i have the exact same problem
and my face gets hot and itchy but burn sorta. and heat intensifies them or it like an allergic reaction to something that i am in continual contact with.

Same problem. I now believe it is Folliculitis, fungal bec mind didn’t respond to antibiotics. It is definitely not acne. I’ve also considered that it may be facial warts or molluscum contagiously (atypical- follicular). I am self-treating for all three condidition s and see some improvement after 1 month.

Agree- but it could be caused or aggravated Or caused by fungal viral or bacterial infection, all of which are very difficult to treat topically when at when the infection is not the follicular llevel. It is very difficult to find a dermatologist who will consider anything but bacterial infection. In my case, I have concluded it is fungal by ruling out the other options. I really need an orderAnti-fungal because topical is only partially effective.

Not likely herpes by their description, but possibly viral ( molluscum or hpv/ common warts).

Please see my post below if you still need help.