Every morning if possible before sun rise drink warm water with pure honey empty stomach . Breakfast starting with dates.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

going in for endoscopy to find out what this is in a couple weeks.

My symptoms...

Chest: Not pain but more like a crawling of spreading sensation of numbness, it starts down my abdomen and goes up slowly at the sides of my breast bone, left or right, when i get freak out abit my anxiety makes it wors and feels like my entire chest is numb, sometimes i do get tingling pain at random part of the chest, center, far left and right sides.

Arms: At first both arms feels going numb accompanied with back, shoulder blades pain and almost made me to a full blown panic attack, later on only my left hurts, the left pain around my bicep or tricep feels like nerve being stretch inside, after a few days the pain becomes more of a muscle tension but then a day later the right arms turn, the pain is the same as my left and the same cycles goes.

Forearms: Numbness/tingling sensation from time to time, goes down my hands and fingers.

Jaw: A very mild tingling or electric sensation under the jaw part, its like when you have tooth ache, my skin around the jaw line feels dry.

Legs: tingling sensation on my inner thigh, back of the legs and feet rarely.

Stomach: Often it feels weird and can't describe the discomfort but I think it feels like almost the same when you're very hungry with a mild numbness. this sensation goes up my lower breastbone and when i burp i sometimes feel relief.

Head: Lightheadedness or a fainting sensation and mild headaches, not constant, comes randomly and goes away in a few seconds.

Ear rings sensation ones in a while, when i get the ring on my right ear.. it feels like an earwax has fall off inside my ear, one time it does when i tried to clean it off.

Neck: throat sometimes feels itchy or theres a phlegm in side that makes it kinda annoying to swallow, dry mouth when waking up in the morning.

Most of the time I feel fine at daytime but when the sun is going down, the symptoms gets more intense.

Had ECG's, Xray, bloodwork and ultrasound for my abdomen, stomach liver etc,. all came out negative, when a felt a mild twitch or pain in any part of my body.. my anxiety kicks in especially when its my arms, It sucks to think that I might not survive a day, everyday.

i all experience what you feel and i thnink im going crazy of thinking what is it some time whwn i have acid reflux.

I do have the exact same symptoms , my symptoms are more sever though. Anyway , i used herbal medicine which i found out it is a perfect solution when u combine it with antiacids and PPIs, I used pomegrant !! i took the cover of it and dry it ,, then put like 2-3 spoons in a hot cup of water, leave it for 2 hours then drink it ,, it is a little bad tast but the effect lasts for days . do it before u sleep for 3-4 days and you will improve ..
thats my personal experience . any other questions email me :) i have other methods

I am 48 and I have been having these same symptoms for 8 years. It comes on all of a sudden and mainly at night. I can just be sitting there and I get this feeling that comes ove me- headache, dizziness, blurred vision, chest pain, feels like my throat is swelling shut, heartburn, the muscles tense up in my neck and shoulders. I have been to many trips to the ER, everytime my EKG's are clear, stress test clear, blood work clear. I am having these symptoms right now for the past two hours and I was ready to go to the ER again, but I cant afford another $3000 bill and no answers. I just pray to God to please help it go away and for me not to die. I drink 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and sip on a glass of water,sometimes that helps, but tonight it has not and I have not eaten in over 10 hrs, or smoked for the past 5 hrs.  I also think that mine has something to do with my menstrual cycle- I go for 2 weeks with no symptoms and then it hits me on and off for a week. I am 48 and It is getting worse and more often!! If anyone finds out anything please share!! I am tired of feeling like I am dying.

Holly c**p I'm 20 with the same Symptom . Can it be any cancer?

im having same problem im 28 years old male i get scared just because of left hand shoulder pain back pain under arm pain stan in left hand fingers i feel so scared and alot of to time i got out of control my b.p get low i dnt know what to do im going to heart specialist i went before but they said its muscular pain 

this same syptoms happened to my mom but doctors said its muscular pain

Maybe u have costochondritis

Guys i also have that kind of 3 complain for almost 2 years,,i am 28 yrs old by nw..i have alot of complain in my body..specially after eating food.have that sour taste and tibgling sensation,,hravy in chest and back..sometimes i have sharp pain in my breast bone radiate to shoulder blade sometimes..even i take PPI its like not gone..when the first time i have this i took the holter monitoring but my cardio said it was anxiety,,i have 20 doctors but none of these makes me feel fine...i was afraid taking med without prescription,,,also my cardio said i have this costo chondritis ..last week i take an xray for my spinal and i have a mild scoliosis..so until now dont know whats going on to me...

Ask to be checked for ankylosing spondylitis. Don't read too much online about it, rather check out support site online or on Facebook. Basically inflammation that can affect any part of body. Costochondritis is common.

Look into Porphyria, check out the American Porphyria Foundation website.

Check out disease Porphyria. You can learn more on the American Porphyria Foundation.

It could be ur tyroid tell ur doc to test u for tyroid