To Knowershark
"These symptoms are all manifestations of a common cause that goes beyond ........."

I understand exactly what your saying here.

And...I feel compassion for all here and relate so well with all symptoms and the mental anxiety and anquish they cause. I have experienced all of them and others, many of which are quite bazzar. We are being poisoned on every level of our being as is the earth. I commend everyone here for doing your best to take responsibility for your own well being and trying to find the true answers on your own. Keep seeking Alternative treatments, sharing experiences. Someday the Truths will be exposed and we will all be set free to Heal ourselves, one another and this beautiful Planet.

And yes, the Medical Profession has no clue. Whether intentionally or not they most often create more pain and suffering for their patients, through dismissive, uncompassionate, ego centric, irresponsible behavior etc. Finding a truely caring, compassionate and compitent Practitioner is like searching for needle in a haystack. The most damaging of all is the dolling out of dangerous prescription drugs like they are gumdrops (which doc's usually know very little about or wont acknowledge the side effects and deaths they cause) which they prescribe for "symptoms" and diseases they cant even diagnose...Including psychiatric mind altering drugs (even given to children) which stifles Creativity, Individual Soul Expresssion and basically robs one of Experienceing/Discovering his/her True Self, Highest Potential. Many if not Most drugs are uneccesarry and will often create even more serious health issues that the original condition they are meant to treat. And many can be replaced with Natural and/or safer therapies.
Gratitude and Blessing to All

I am 42, and have the same problems. I hate it - I have an ulcer and GERD. I sit here at work feeling thumping in my stomach adn throat and sensations in my fingers. yesterday afternoon after lunch so bad, I broke out into a sweat and heart pulpatations. went to walkin clinic - they said its anxiety. Had a ECG done few months ago. I have a thyroid, high blood pressure, acid reflux. Its all the processed foods we eat and stress. I try to manage it. been a year now, dont get easier sometimes. Feel like I am going to have a heart attack and die. I have these apps on my phone, check my heart rate and stress level every half hour. going crazy yes.

I recently went to a new Medical Doctor for my annual Well-Woman check-up.   I have always gone to Holistic Medical Doctors or Naturopaths and Chiropractors and do not take drugs of any kind.  I asked the new doctor if he could help me with acid reflux which I had had for a couple years.  I am "very healthy" otherwise but this was literally ruining my life with all the symptoms you all are familiar with.  It turned out that he was a gastro-enterologist in his earlier practice days, and struggled with acid reflux for many years, taking the typical drugs and antacids known to mainstream medicing.  He said nothing worked.  He said he had been vegan now for awhile, and taking the animal proteins and fats out of the body did the trick.  I have always been a big protein eater-fish, chicken, eggs and felt I had to have it to have energy, as I am always hungry, and tend to get low blood sugar feeling a couple hours after I eat anyway.  I was however willing to try anything to get rid of the pain, and I knew my esophagus was getting eroded.  I dropped out all animal products starting that day which was Friday, and by Monday all reflux had subsided.  It is now going on a month, and no reflux.  He was helpful with some diet tips especially eating more frequently, and I did research to figure out the best sources of plant protein, not including soy which I do not want to eat.  Overall I have also lost the puffyness in my body and am slowly loosing weight.  I am not a zealot vegan, just want to eat foods that my body can digest.  Will be adjusting my diet as I go.  Try it!

i am experiencing the same stuff, but not only before going to bed. even when i'm on stage performing, singing from the heart then the attack begins. there were times when i couldnt move my shoulder it got stucked and then the numbness takes place. its very frightening. i cant breathe feels like my lungs is about to explode.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Burping__Chest_Pain__arm_numbness__and_hand_and_finger_tingl_t149797.html?page=1

From my experience I'm sorry to say that it won't let up. I am 79 and have had it since the 1960's.I get your symptoms plus numbness, tingling in my lower left leg as well as tingling lips and tongue. I can also get a dull numb feeling in my head.I have had all the cardiology tests but three times the stress test produced a false positive as proved by a later angiogram. I am so used to it that I just keep on doing my normal routine.
I did three years ago have aortic stenosis but was fortunate in having a thorough check up around that time or I would have ignored the symptoms and not had the required valve replacement.
It is not caused by stress or anxiety symptoms. The usual diagnosis has been Hiatus Hernia/GERD/functional indigestion. I have twice had a duodenal ulcer but have been negative when tested for Helicobactor Pyroli. I take a PPI that reduces the acid but does not stop the reflux. Doctors seem surprised and do not to realise that you have the discomfort without the acid.
I did have one spell of about six years after treatment with two homeopathic remedies by a homeopathic doctor when my symptoms abated. The next homeopath practitioner I went to was not a doctor and was much less effective in her treatment. I do take one of the homeopathic remedies Carbo Vegetabilis 200c when my symptoms are very bad. The other one I was originally prescribed I unfortunately cannot remember the name of.

A tablespoonful of Manuka honey before meals puts a coating on your oesophagus that protects it from acid reflux.
Also chewing gum stimulates saliva production, which helps to neutralize stomach acid. Gum chewing also encourages frequent swallowing, which clears irritating acid from the oesophagus more quickly. Just make sure to choose non-mint flavours, since peppermint and spearmint can relax the LES and exacerbate symptoms. Pick up cinnamon or fruit flavours instead.
Chewing mastic gum is also supposed to help.

We know it ain't going to kill us so the only answer is to keep calm and carry on.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Are you saying that you actually had a heart attack? If so and it was treated are you now free of the symptoms that the rest of us have?

Does anyone sometimes feel that it starts as though a chemical reaction is going on within your digestive system? I often get a taste as if I had chewed or taken an antacid remedy prior to it happening.

If your left arm hurts/& or goes numb plus you have pain in your left shoulder blade you should go to a doctor immediately that is usually caused by a heart problem.

Hi guys

Most likely acid reflux/ anxiety attack.

I'm having heavy breathing shortness of breath, bloating, heaviness in my left shoulder blade and around my muscle area tingling in left fingers Also I'm very tried,tingling on left side wher my arm hit my side.

guy iam experiencing the same problem do u have anxiety or tension