I'm very intrigued with your miracle. I also have no tubes left. I've had two etopic pregnancies that ended up with the removal of both tubes. We are still trying to concieve and after 7 years I'm beginning to think that I may have no hope. We would love to try IVF but it will cost us $20,000.00 to try. I've also come across an e-book called Pregnancy Miracle and I'm contemplating purchasing it as its a whole lot cheaper to try that then to go through IVF. Any help or information on naturally conceiving without any tubes would be a blessing! Thanks!

There is no rhym or reason why some tubal ligations stay and others grow back! The odds of you becoming pregnant do increase over time - as this gives the tissue time to grow back! It IS hard to say for anyone! As most pregnancies after tubals or vasectomies are surprises - so how can someone write out a plan - unless they have had multiple births this way?

Start taking prenatal vitamins - these have been shown to dramatically increase your fertility! Also when you know you are ovulating have as much sex as possible - for that week especially! And each time use a pillow under your buttocks and stay like that ALL night if you have to - this helps as many sperm as possible get through the cervix into the uterus and give them more of a chance of finding your ovary or an egg! There is NO guarantee when you are talking about a pregnancy after something that has stopped a pregnancy for so long!

Like I stated IF there was a miracle way of becoming pregnant after surgeries, then there would be MANY women becoming pregnant = when in fact it is about 1 in 200 - 500, sitll happens though! So I will keep my fingers crossed and hope your dreams come true!

hello you guys i have a question i have no tubes for almost 5 years now well i am getting sick alot in the late night and early mornings i get so sick i hurt to my side and both of my breasts are swelling and hurting soo bad do u think it is possible?

It IS possible! BUT rare! Tubal ligation or total removal, has about a 99.5% success rate! And the more years that go by that number goes up between 1 - 2 percent! So it is definitely possible, BUT rare! The best thing to do was get a blood test!

SATURDAY SEPT. 4, 2010

This is encouraging. Congratulations! My daughter, age 27 just had her second ectopic pregnancy and the result was the removal of both tubes. My daughter is my only child. She was just discharged from hospital yesterday. She is looking over my shoulder typing this. She could use some encouragment. My question to you is. . What type of treatment is nesessary for one with no tubes? Is it different than someone who doesn't produce eggs or whose husband doesn't produce healthy sperm counts? Because she and her husband are healthy and produce eggs and healthy sperm counts. Please advise. Thank you and God Bless your family.

um yes i would like to kno of my chances also i had both my tubes removed but the doc said he left the lining of them which i always thoughtis was funny.. anywho i had this surgy bac in 2007 i feel fluttering in my stomach i still get a period but something is not right my weight gain i went from 120 to 150 in like 3 months i have a pudge but its not hard i have people ask me when im due crazy.. ive takin a ish load of preggo test all neg. i do have a daughter shell b 9 in dec so i am thankful it just i want one more and i feel like the time is perfect.. but i dont wanna go through ivf its too stressful.. is there something eles i can do to increase my chaces...

I'm 32 years old and lost both of my felopian tubes after my 4th etopic pregnancy...was to be twins but one was etopic. Even though the other egg made it to my uterus, the ansthetics from removing the other on my tube, deceased the other one. I was told that i wouldn't get pregnant now with out IVF...so my question is- can a woman get pregnant naturally at all? Is there any chance? What happen to the girl that wrote she became pregnant that way? Thanks!!!

so i assume it depend on if th doc did a good job or not for a peron to still have some sort of opening.....well i hope mine did a hiddus job so i can fall preggo and have another baby.....congrats to you all...

OMG! I have been pondering this very thing for weeks...I didn't want to get excited but I am totally encouraged.  I had my tubes removed over ten years ago due to cysts and complications from them.  I began having symptoms about two weeks ago, fatigue, back pain, bloating and pressure in my abdomin.  My one friend is pregnant and she kept saying "you are pregnant" and I didn't believe it, till I saw the test myself this morning...This is my miracle baby...Good Luck to all those that are trying.  And FYI the pillow under your bottom with your feet up in the air is a great tip.  I did that everytime! 

I just want to say, you women been so inspirational for me. About 2003 I also had my tubes removed due to ectopic pregnancies, I lost 7 children. The strange thing about it was after the surgery the doctor told me that he had to leave about an inch of tube on both sides due to scarring. Now here it is 8 yrs later I have been having pregnancy symptoms, even though I tested negative. Like light headed, dizziness, headaches, bachaches, stomach is nauseated, moodiness, aches in breasts, lost of appetite, bloated, fatigue, my stomach is bigger, burping alot, I feel flutters in my belly from time to time, not to mention my last period was shorter than usual but real heavy in the beginning, so just waiting to see if I miss my period in November. So after listening to your stories I am very hopeful and I Thank You. So does anyone have an opinion on what they think about me? My inner self believes I am pregnant even if the tests showed negative.

All u ladies, God bless u & ur families for sharing ur stories ! Can't tell u how much encouraged & hopeful i felt reading 'em. My eyes filled with tears each time i read a successful story. In 2001, i'd my first & only daughter. Everything normal. In 2003, i'd my 1st ruptured ectopic preg. In 2004, my 2nd tube was removed; another ruptured one. My periods have always been regular. This month however i was delayed 5 days and by god, i'd the worst nightmares! I knew it was another ectopic sticking to my ovaries or somewhere! Lol. I got blood preg test-it was negative. I didn't know what to think. Tonite, i got my periods. Though i feel v. sad that it didn't turn out to be pregnancy for me, thanks a zillion to u gals, i am so HOPEFUL of another child. Will try all ur tips in my nxt cycle. Gud luck to all of u...Never give up hope, is the moral of our stories!!!

dear kellydyer2010. I jst went thru ur story. I too am sailing in a similar boat as yours. Lost both tubes 7 yrs back. But never knew there existed any chance for ppl like me. M wondering if it really was pregnancy for u? How did it happen? M soo happy for u.

Quote:

anonymous wrote:

I have had both of my fallopian tubes removed (first due to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy & the 2nd 6 months later due to infection caused by the ectopic)

I have 2 beautiful little boys both through IVF and now am 25 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 - however no IVF totally naturally, so it is possible!

SATURDAY SEPT. 4, 2010

hi there. I truly sympathize & empathize with ur daughter's condition. Esp. bec i too have suffered in the same way; i still am suffering. Its 7 yrs now since both my tubes got ruptured & had to be removed. I was advised IVF. But my husband & I did not feel so comfy with it. We've one daughter who is 10. She happened b4 my ectopic episodes. I wanna know how ur daughter is doing & if she's undergone any treatments....Thanks.

Well, I can say without a doubt that it IS possible to get pregnant naturally with NO tubes. Anyone that is doubting me, can call my stunned doctor. I have a similar story to the rest of you: I had my first son 12 years ago and daughter 9 years ago. No problem. When my daughter was a couple of months old, I had to have my left ovary and tube removed because of a benign dermoid cyst. Well, 3 years after that, I became pregnant and it was ectopic due to scar tissue from the previous abdominal surgery on the opposite side. This went misdiagnosed and I ended up in the ER internally bleeding from the rupture. That doctor mended me but did not take the injured tube, but she told me I could no longer conceive. Three years later (again), I had the same pain as before and sure enough, I was pregnant with my 2nd ectopic. This doctor (new city, new doctor) took the entire tube during the surgery. So, now I have 1 ovary, no tubes. He told me without a doubt that I could not have more children unless I did in vitro but even then, at my age (36 at the time), it would be difficult. I did go through a successful IVF treatment and have my 18 month old son. Well, this past month (after missing my period a month ago) decided to take a pregnancy test even though I knew with no tubes that there was absolutely no possibility that I could be pregnant. Well, I am. I now live in a 3rd city (move around for my husband's job) and the doctor could not believe me story. Then, of course, he worried that if I was pregnant (which in itself would be a miracle), would the pregnancy be in my abdomen or uterus? Well, an ultrasound confirmed my almost 9 weeks pregnancy and healthy, strong heart beat in my UTERUS. He cannot offer an explanation and said in his 30+ years in practice, he had only read about this sort of thing happening in journals. He had never seen anyone or met anyone where it happened. But I am living proof (and so is my baby) that miracles can happen. So, do not give up hope if you are trying to conceive. It may be a miracle but it can happen and did to me!! 

tparisi

I am so grateful for your story. I had my daughter in May with IVF. I have no fallopian tubes and I still want more children naturally. I hope it works out for me. tparisi I thank you again and again. You dont have any idea how hopeful your story has made me.