i've been trying to lose weight for a pretty long time now..
am 22 yrz old 5 1' and weight 190.. nd am getting bigger!!!
i feel it!! i have ALOT of stretchmarks nd am not a mother!!
i've tried alot of diets nd none work for me.. i've work out alot nd dranked alot of water like your suppose to..
me and a couple of friends have been workn out together to motovate eachother.. they have lost weight but as for me i stay either
the same or i gain it!! i dont have the money to go to the doctor
so i cud get some help!!! does anyone have advice/tips ect..
wat shud i do??
plz HELP!!!

I used to be pretty obese and started putting on a lot of weight especially on my thighs and bottom in my late thirties. I started exercising as often as possible and also cut down on a lot of high calorie stuff. Unfortunately I hardly managed to lose much weight at all. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed that she managed to lose nearly half of her weight using a particular weight loss supplement. I tried it out and it actually worked quite well. Within 4 months I managed to lose about 65 pounds. The results were pretty amazing and I feel so much healthier and energetic now. ****

edited by moderator

thank you for your reply...

am going to take a look at it rite now an hopefully it works!!!

thanks again!!!

Change your eating habits and lifestyle. If you love to eat sweets, drink soda, or you smoke; slowly cut them. Eat healthy by watching what you eat and control the portions of your meals.