hey... janet here.. I'm 5'8 about 220 lbs.. and ive been trying real hard to lose weight now for almost 8 months... i just had a baby girl a little over a year ago.. and during my pregnancy i gained a tonnnn of weight and much of it stuck with me after she was born, and since then the hubby has been bothering me non stop about my new weight problem... so after a few months of that, it really started getting to me so i decided to try and do something about it... ive tried almost every diet plan out there... south beach, atkins, slimfast, weight watchers, etc... and nothing so far has really worked well for me.... But ive recently come across this diet that a couple of my girlfriends put me onto that said worked amazing for them like nothing else has.... so i checked it out, it looks really good and they have a full money back guarentee.. and im thinking about signing up for it.. but i first wanted to get some 3rd or 4th opinions on it... their website is.. fatloss.pcti-system.com .. and out of all the reviews ive read for it which were almost all positive, there was only one out there I could find that actually explained a little what their whole program entails and didnt sound like it was trying to sell me something... which is at.. frankswerdlow.wordpress.com .. Has anyone ever tried this program?? Any advice comments opinions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!!

i dont know about the actual diet youre talking about, but you have to remember baby fat is harder to loose than just gaining weight without having a baby. you should go to a nutritionist and consult with them about changing your diet and the foods you eat. certain foods and things affect your body differently after you have a baby, so things you were able to eat before you may not be able to eat now. but that is my advice to you. i hope everything works out. and good luck!

Diets are inherently not going to work because it's a way of eating that you adopt temporarily. That works but you then stop eating that way and you stop once you lose the weight. The best thing to do is to try to adopt ways of eating that are permanent for you and not temporary. And also to get in the habit of exercising as well!