I stand by Herbalife I have nothing to gain do not work for the company or sell it !I started taking it as it was a very last step on a roller coaster of diets , I HAVE tried everything and I mean everything !! I either was starving or didn't keep the weight off or had stomach issues , you name it I tried it , I was scheduled for gastric bypass and while waiting for the surgery ,I joined a weight loss challenge not realizing it was sponsored by herbalife. I thought oh here we go again another waist of time and I started taking herbalife actually out of spite to prove it would not work !, I figured I would be starving considering what I was used to eating ! but surprisingly I did well and each week I would lose weight , and lose weight and lose weight , well I have lost 145 pounds and kept it off over 2 1/2 years !! and if it was not for herbalife I would have had the surgery or still been over 300 pounds and MISERABLE!! I STICK BY THESE PRODUCTS !! and to those who say the shakes are nasty use some darn imagination put fruit in them , blend them, use different recipes there are tons out there
where is your creativity ?? I love them and still uses them as a breakfast replacement on the go !
I say to anyone who says it does not work that they are full of it !! and as for the expense factor what is better spending $2.00 a meal for a shake or spending 5-8$ on fast food ??

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Yes!!! Herbalife is a great success. Im 17 years old. I never belived in taking any products to lose weight. But my boyfriends mom started taking it. She lost 25lb's in 1 month. My mother started taking it she lost 30lb in a month. Then after i saw there results i became curious 2 see what it would do for me as a younger matabolisum. I'v been on herbalife 4 about 2 weeks now & have lost 10lb's. I feel great & its a wonderful motivation to keep you going when you put on a pair of jeans that use to not even go up your thighs. im very happy with the results. i am a vary busy student with alot of stuff to do & really dont have time 2 extercise. But with the help of herbalife, iv lost. & i will keep using it until i reach my goal. Yes Herbalife is a little costy. But if you have the money miqht as well use it 4 your health. :-D

i think herbal life is just a plain waste of money. The best result to having a nice figure and being healthy at the same time is by excersising and eating your veggies and fruits and drinking pure water everyday. if you don't want to renounce to the fast food life or the junk food then face the consiquences when u start gaining pounds and having love handles.Many won't agree with this opinion of mine but atleast i seee the real truth and i am not one of the thouasands of people that r getting ripped off with this prodect. this will eventually hurt u in the long run since ur losing all the nutients and carbs ur body needs.

herbalife has made my sister-in-law(25yrs.) lose a bunch of weight. she used to weigh 180 :-( pounds. she tried many weight loss programs. none of them worked. but then one of her friends told her about herbalife. she decided to try it. so for 2 months she lost 25pounds, and in 5 months she had lost a total of 55 pounds. She now weighs 125 and she has a good calm life and a good kid thanks to herbalife. i forgot to mention that her husband, my brother, is the chief executive of herbalife and he can answer all your questions.thanks for listening...

yes, herba life does work
im 14 my name is oscar
my mom started drinking herba life because she felt like she was about to die
she was on her period for about 5 months str8 like not kidding
she told myaunt and my aunt took her to a club of herba life
not only she has went back to her normal life but she lost 25 pounds
i recntly started taking it 2 its been burly 2 months and i have alrady lost 24 pounds wich im very happy about
now my parents are working in herba life so they are getting money exttra for us to waist money
i doo
love herba life

Hi I started Herbalife for the second time (first time 2 yrs ago) about 6 days ago and instead of loosing weight I have gain 2 ponds today...I'm doing a diet and also walking everyday ..can any one explain my weight gainn?

I have been on herbalife for about a month and a half now. At first Herbal life consist of for me with my sponcer: (1) aloe and water mixed, (2) concentrated tea, and (3) the shake. The first use I had lots of energy and by the ending of the first week I had lost about 7lb. of water weight of course. Then because I work at night I started drinking the tea to keep me energized but for some reason it gave me a reverse affect. i followed all directions and instructions. By the second week no weight lose to include the third week aswell. During this period I started feeling hungry and wanted more food so they tell you eat all the fruits and veggies that you want. I saw no results. I decided and is presently attending a physical exercising with {(MYIA) myra & company | www.miamispa.com | 7311 & 7313 SW 59th Court | Miami | FL | 33143}. I am still taking herbal life mention above along with their additonal product like: Multivitamin, Cell Activator, Total Control, Aminogen, and Cell-U-Loss purchased from at a discount price from my sponcer and found that that shakes aren't that bad and since I've been doing it myself I noticed I my sponcer was cutting corners with me. With Herbalife products and Myia from Myra and Company I have lost the starting weight plus addition and I my body is forming a shape, toning and feeling muscle form, plus I have energy. I hope I have been helpful.

Hi
So my father has been taking herbal life like on and off so he looses and gains
He tries to convince me to join but im actually scared that the minute i stop drinking Herbal Life ill gain weight!
Also most people who said they lost the most weight
How many times a day did you drink the shake?
i feel like 3x's a day is much more effective?
And final question
I LOVE TO DRINK WATER is it bad if i drink like 10 cups a day while on Herbal Life?
Thanks and please reply im curious

Well I would like to say , I have been on Herbalife for two weeks. In the first week I lost 6 pounds and the second week 5 pounds. It's working and it expensive. I started out weighing 212 and I going to continue to work it off with my two shakes a day and that 1 meal . It work. :-)

Sorry by my english, its not my native language.
But once I was classified as morbidly obese..

I was enoughly tired of that, and doctors here in Brazil couldn't help me at all... They gave me some nutrition plans that wasn't effective (and I didn't followed it properly tought)..

After spending a day studying some nutrition 3 years ago, I had started a diet on my own and lost like 154lbs..
There's some remaining weight to loose yet and I had started consuming herbalife's shakes and it seens to work pretty good by combinating with their teas.. I'm replacing my lunch with their drinks..

All you have to do its to eliminate the carbohidrats as maximum as possible from your eatings and replacing them by healthy fibers...

Want some more info?

Believe-me it works, i'm a complete new person now . :-D

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO TAKE THE WEIGHT OFF BECAUSE I HAVE TWO MONTHS WITH THE PRODUCT AND HAVENT LOST NOT ONE POUND I HAVE ALL THE PILLS AND I HAVE THE PROTEIN POWDER AND THE SHAKE MIX. I WALK 30 MIN EVERYDAY. I DONT EAT JUNK FOOD. I DRINK MY SHAKE IN THE MORNING AND ABOUT 1 I EAT A SALAD WITH A FRUIT OR VEGETALES ABOUT 3 I EAT A PROTEIN BAR AND AT 8 I TAKE MY SHAKE AGAIN. I HAVENT LOST 1 POUND AND NO INCHES EITHER. I GUESS I JUST WASTED MY TIME AND MONEY...

well i personally have tried herbalife and it helped me very well i lost about 45 pounds and it makes me feel great gives me alot of energy i relized this when i stopped using it for about a week and i felt horrible i couldnt sleep rite and i ate everything that came to mind which made me relize that herbalife is a great product and it helps me in many ways. it is truly a great product. The shakes arent that bad depends how you make them my most favorite things are the chocolates they are soo good and they block out any craving you feel. i seriously love herbalife its the best

soles wrote:

Hi! My wife is overweight and she wants to lose weight. Someone suggested her to by Herbalife. I don’t believe in that kind of products. Does anyone have experience with Herbalife? Does Herbalife works for you?

Hi soles. I Highly recommend to use «Cloud Nine Hoodia800» for weight loss. Cloud Nine Hoodia800 contains only 100% pure South African Hoodia Gordonii and enables anyone to lose weight naturally within a relatively short period of time and without having to make any major lifestyle changes, safely for health. advise to you this site

Cheaply and quickly deliver. The order well within the timeframe given. I’m happy, so is my bf ;) good luck

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

WELL I DID HERBALIFE IN THE PAST AND IT DID WORK I LOS ABOUT 15 POUNTS IN 1 MONTH IT WAS HARD BUT I STOP TAKING IT BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE MORE RESOLTS I CAPET GAINING WEIGHT THEN LOOSING IT THE NEX WEEK SO I DECIDE TO STOPE USING IT AND NOW I THINK I GAIN IT TWISE OF WHAT I LOST

ok look my name is denise and im 17yrs old.I was over weight and was not eating right at all.I had heard of herbalife and thought is was just another person trying to get money.but i have it a try.i lost 3 lbs in 1 week and 3 lbs every week after i have now lost 20 lbs in 3 months.My doctors are amazed and it has really transformed my back problems that iv had in the past! im not a person who sells it but i really would recomend this to anyone out there. there is alot of benifets that i have had from herbalife.