Hello! I used to use Shiseido eyelash curler, but over the time I started loosing my eyelashes. The curler was very hard, and was pulling them out if I didn’t pay much attention. Some days ago, I read about this other eyelash curler called shuemura and I wanted to check with someone who used it before!!! Was it good or…? All replies are more than welcome!!!

Hi there! I used to curl my eyelashes with curling mascara, and I was more than satisfied. I would apply it on top part of my lashes and then from underneath and brush them. I would curl eyelashes all right. Then I heard about shuemura, and decided to give it a shot. It was cool for a while, I liked it, but when I spent it, couldn’t find a new one to buy, so now I am using mascara again. You should try this curler definitely!!!

I would have to say that the shuemura eyelash curler is THE BEST i have ever tried... ha ha, i am NEVER without it. Other curlers lose their ability to curl effectively (for me, it takes 2 weeks before it doesn't work as well). I have used the shuemura for a year and I adore it. All of my friends have raved when they used it too... the only awful part is that as of yesterday, i can't find it!! I'm going to be looking on ebay and by myself a couple... definetaly the best beauty purchase you will make.