how much does it cost? im not talking a exact amount im talking about a quote. its it more then a grand?

In bev hills its 160 a treatment

Dude, they are swollen sebaceous glands. That means its a small white lump, not connected to the surrounding skin (a little at the back, doesnt matter tho). Pick the biggest one you have, scratch the skin above it with a needle or something very sharp, gently though just to break the top layer. Catching a bit and pulling away works. Then squeeze out like a normal pimple. Wash your lip and in 2 days will be healed cause was just a scratch and little divot where the gland was. Just the top layer of skin, that is the important bit cause there are no pores on your lip. Otherwise squeezing should pop them but will require more force and will likely mess your lip up for a few days. Good luck.

No one resume the treatments so its much more difficult to us to knowing wich is the best method.

I read almost all the post on the web hahah and I tried everything but we are missing aour habits

First of all i think that all of the people with this  spots has a type of acne so we produce more ammounts of sebum.

So when i was on accutane i get rid of every one of the spots but after 2 weeks of finish my treatment they appear again. so the only solution I think is asking to ur derm for a long term of accutane treatment but in low dosages. so u keep ur production of sebume at minimum.  im gonna visit my derm next week and im gonna ask for it.

probably hes gonna say this is a minor problem yes but i causes big problems. is like a rhinoplasty no one really need it but 9 o 10 has a new nose hahaha, why we cant do something if we just dont want them.

And also i have an hypothesis as isotretinoin or accutane helps 100% sure, there is a crem in the UK called isotrexin is isotretinoin in cream. maybe that help 2 but u cant find it in the us, so if a friend of Uk read this post try thta method or ask to ur derm.

So basically we have 2 alternatives and 1 hypothesis:

Alternatives:

1) Co2 Laser: It works but maybe the spots will come back.

2) Accutane: it works but after u stop the tretment they come back, thats why im wondering in keeping a long term in low dosages treatment may help and stop this. (of course ur derm has to approve it).

Hypothesis:

Isotrexin (isotretinoin topical) just in UK

Hey guest ,
I'm not sure if u speak Emilia's as native language or not but your hypothesis is correct in my opinion. Accutane is basically a whopping dose vitamin A which is too heavy to sustain over time so my derm suggested 10,000 Iu twice a day.

Hahaha

No,  english is not my mother languange and i dont know what u try to say   "Emilia´s"  ?? what is that haha,

About ur post sounds interesting  Vitamin A   10,000 Iu twice per day? are u  already try  this treatment or ur about to start it? how does it works? im gonna ask to my dr too.

sup guys...been reading your posts and viatamin A 10,000 Iu twice a day sounds promising... but be careful of side effects/long term effects.

i want these lil bastards gone jus as much as the next person, but i dont wanna damage my health in doing so

Yep i already do a research  The Maximum dose  is 10,000 Iu per day. Under  ur physician supervision.  DO NOT TAKE  Vitamin A 10,000 Iu Twice a Day.    Here is a post about Vitamin A:

The Upper Limit of vitamin A set by the Food and Nutrition Board of the National Academy of Sciences is 10,000 IU per day. Vitamin A can be found in such dietary supplements as palmitate, acetate or fish liver oil, all of which are derived from animal sources. Although vitamin A is an essential nutrient, an excessive chronic intake of these forms of vitamin A can be toxic, leading to hair loss, confusion, liver damage, and - more recently discovered - bone loss.

I just want to say the cliping them off by getting under them seems to be working. however i do not want anyone to do this. Please dont do it. It hurts like hell and you bleed way to much. I havent done it on the front of my lips that people can see. ive only done it on the inner parts where when my month is closed. It works it really does. but its so brutal and hurts like hell. lol

Im going to keep going till they are all gone on my inner lips. then i guess do my front part when i have a long vaca at work or something. 

If you hurt yourself doing this it is not my fault.

Open an accutane pill, ur gonna found an oily liquid  then  spread a bit of the liquid  into ur lips.

After considerable research on the treatment of fordyce spots, I've found that there is very few ways of actually getting rid of the spots.

One way is to go see a dermatologist and get them removed surgically, Which may or may not leave scarring after the procedure.
There are multiple procedures they can offer, A dermatologist will be the best one to decide which is preferred.

Some people come away with complete success and 0% scarring, while others see slight remnants of the original spots.

Until you're able to get into the doc, please remind yourself that there are incredibly worse things that could be happening to your body.

Keep your head up, a good guy won't care at all.

Thoughts are with you.

So yesterday i ordered TAZORAC of amazon. im going to see how it works. on the front part of my lip Ill let you guys HONESTLY know how it works. 

I dont have high hopes but im still going to try. 

Wish me luck

Hey guys im back!! alright so my spots have finally cleared! im starting to doubt my diagnosis though of having fordyce spot. nevermind that however, lets just assume i had something really similiar. so my first treatment of just using norml carmex didnt really work in the end. i felt tht it kinda just coated my lips in this waxy stuff and made it tingle. it didnt really help. anyways, i started using avene lip balm. we sell it at my chemist. its meant to have this spring water stuff in it from france thats apparently really good. it wasnt that great. it was like a whatever thing. and then i thought to myself maybe my problem was that i was using too much product. because i work in a retail/pharmacy place, i enjoy trying out the products i sell. anyways i tried to become a minimalist in skin care products in general because when i moisturised or anything like that, id also put on my lips-as a whole face thing. 

so i chnged my entire skin care regime. i swapped back to my face wash. i had like three that id change over a lot. my normal one is just a normal 2 in 1 thing where ou can use it as a mask? so i wash my face with that. then instead of using a toner, i used the avene thermal water. the lip balm was rubbish, but i thoroughly believed in my water. i get a lot of free samples and i had an ample amount of the water, so why not? its just spring water with nothing else. im going for less chemicals here! and for moisturiser i use my enya sorbelene cream. these are all inexpensive. but it actually helped my lips. if anyone wants a photo i can show you :) also i had stop using my carmex. i felt it wasnt doing its job wih my new condition. my lips dried out a lot. i actually started popping the spots on my lips. when i did this i always washed my hands first and after with antibacterial soap. anyways. once its washed. id face wash my face. idk, i thought itd help. it did btw. and then id let it dry out by itself. it would dry to a point where itd be like a dried up pimple. and id just scratch the dry leftover? i did that for a while, itd go away for a week and then come back for a week. i hate having dry lips, and now i have the qv intensive moisturiser as my lip thing. its meant to be for the body, but its consistency is a lot like a balm. it doesnt tingle, it doesnt do anything, but i seriously can feel the difference. my lips are fully cured now, it hasnt come back for like two weeks. and if it did it is coming less and less! 

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/1imu6q.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/32zoq4l.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2m3fkfn.jpg[/IMG]

Alright these pictures arent too great but, first picture is of my lips before treament. Ignore the c**p on the corner of my mouth. Its the lumps on my top lips. It might be a bit blurry, but they were really noticeable on me. Secone picture i have no idea why its on the side. Thats my lips now yaaay. Third are my current products. Dont mind my random c**p behind. I have a lot of products XD

This mtf*** are multiplying on my lips,  i dont know why!!!!!!2 months ago i cant even notice them   but today i notice that they  are really big and visible,  does any one knows if smoking could make the spots more noticable??? I think if i quit smoking maybe this lil bastards get shrinked, also im going to try the accutane pill method just rubbing the liquid inside the pill onto my lips. whatever it happens im going directly to the  co2 laser treatment. I rather burn my lips than having this spots that make me  look horrible. mmh aalso i think a cherry chapstick is a good option to camuflage the spots.