I'm 15 and my foreskin is joined to my penis. I can't pull it back behind my head without hurting myself and i was wondering if i was to have sex surely it would hurt a lot, pushing it back behind the head. Is there anything i can do. Ive heard that if u pull it back further every day it will eventually slip and slide up and down your penis. Can anyone help???

I am very curious to the response to this question, that is why I am posting so I can keep track of it. I ask myself the same question.

However, to help you out as little as I can... I believe daily stretching could only help this cause. Read one of the articles on Phimosis, I found it very useful.

Hope you get a response soon.

Hi there, for the last couple of weeks/months, I've read so much stuff on the internet, cause I have a problem too, my penis is very sensitive, and it's just embarrassing to talk to parents about it. When I was around ~12 I wasn't able to pull it back at all, I couldn't even see my corona. Somehow I told my parents about that problem, and we went to our GP, and my doctor booked an appointment to another doctor. When I went to that doctor all he did was he put some stuff at the end of my penis, and it hurt quite for a while ~2days I'd say. It hurt when I pissed, but the pain wasn't too hard. Anyways, I am 17 now, and my penis is very sensitive, and I have nothing else left to do/try but to go and see a doctor, I suggest you all do the same.
Oh and we'll probably have to see the doctor ONE TIME ONLY, so don't be embarrassed too much, they've seen lots of penises, and we won't have to see their faces again.. :-)
Good luck to whoever has this kind of problem ;-)