Okay im 16 years old and i have been masturbating since i was about 11, i have never had any problems masturbating and i thought i was normal until i read that your foreskin was supposed to retract back with ease. Since finding this out i have been trying to stretch the skin as i have read on a lot of forums that this is a possible solution; but it has been about 4 months of trying now and i still feel i have the same problem. At one point i was able to retract the foreskin the whole way back when i was soft but i found it difficult to get it back Over the head of my penis; i eventually managed to get it back over, but since then i read that it is possible it can get stuck behind the head of the penis and if it were to happen i would be taken to hospital for an emergency circumcision as it would cause problems. After reading this i have been scared to try anymore incase this happens, but as i said i wasn't able to get it very far when it Was erect anyways! Should i go see my GP? i don't particularly want to because it would be quite embarassing.. but me and my girlfriend are thinking of having sex very soon and i wouldn't want it to hurt. Any advice would be much appreciated!

if you go to your GP the chances are that he will not look at your penis he will just listen to you.Whatever is said between you and your GP will stay between you and your GP.And im 100% sertain that your GP would have had other patients with similar penis problems ,so it wont be anything new for him,your better off going to the GP because later on in your life your going to look back and say"I SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE TO SEE THE DOCTOR,ITS NO BIG DEAL,".So just go now get it over and done with and get on with having a happy sex life forever and ever :-D