Right at the top of my pubic area, just wear the hair starts, I noticed a small rather hard lump while showering. When I got out I gave it a gentle squeeze and a hair with a very hard little brown lump surrounded by what looked like dead skin attached came. It was too large and the wrong colour to be like a blackhead. It didn't hurt and it bled for only a second. There aren't anymore of them. Just wondering if anyone else knew what this may be?

It sounds as if you popped out an ingrowing hair.

The area you got it from and how you've described it indicates that's what it was. They're very common- especially if you shave that area- and can happen anywhere that coarse hair grows (pubic area, underarms, eyebrows).

Afterwards, keep the area clean to prevent an infection- afterall, there will be a small hole where you've popped the hair out, so it's at risk of getting a little infected- and keep an eye out for it happening again in the same area. It could be a place where your clothes rub, so it may be an area that is prone to developing ingrowing hairs.

I get those sometimes. idk what they are but they seem to be linked to ingrown hairs or hairs that refuse to come out of the skin. I dont think it is anything to worry about. they just tend to become uncomfortable not dangerous.