What procedures did you have done?

I am in Australia in nsw. Can you tell me your dr please. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am going though the same thing and I have just gotten the bromelain I have not had my monthly in 8 years!! so how do I take the bromelain since it is suppose to be taken in the 1st 2 weeks of my monthly??

I had an ablation done about 5-6 years ago but the doctor did not tie my tubes.....do you think its easier to get pregnant since my tubes are still intact?

Some of us didn't have an ablation by choice.
Ablation are also done to stop tumors from growing/reforming. Stop being so hateful. No one asked your opinion.

Casey she did what was best for her or did you not read all of what she said? The physicians should know better and give women better choices. My tubal caused my nightmares. A year after there were report on our local news that doctors should not cut, tie, and burn your tubed it causes menstrual nightmares. So Ablations are offered as a cure yet it takes away your ability to have children. Women want the pain, anemia, heavy and long bleeding including clotting to stop not strip away their child bearing years. Physicians are to blame she said get checked FIRST NOT PREGGO. However her Faith in GOD is why she can have another child and for HIS followers healthy and happy in child birth is HIS work. So stop judging and congratulate her it's obvious she wants to be a mom again. Remember HE'S judging you for judging others. Stop hating.

Hello, I was just wondering if you got pregnant? And if Dr. Berger helped you? Thank you.

HELLO. I'M GOING THROUGH THE SAME ISSUE FINDING A DOCTOR. WHAT STATE R U IN

Same things to me i want a reversal surgery to have a baby , and i also have the ablation surgery . Please let me know . I do want another baby

Hi i am also wondering if bromelain help as in 2014 i did my ablation the doc gave me no other choice, i really want a other child as we lost one.... did it help

I don't know if you check this website anymore but did the procedure to correct the ablation work? Did your endometrial tissue regrow? And who did you treat with? Thank you so much for sharing!

Did you have a baby I was wondering

Hi I have had an ablation 8 years ago is there any supplements I can take to try and increase my chances of getting pregnant. I was never told of the risks and I'm dexperatley trying to have a baby

So were you having periods? You mention a cycle......