I'm so happy any way if you are willing to share the info of the specialist with me .

thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am so glad to see that me and hubby are not the only ones! I had an ablation about 8 years ago and I am having periods again so I think I could sustain a pregnancy. But I had a tubal in 2001 and I'm 41.

Hi, I was wondering how you went with this? I had an ablation 14 years ago and now would like a baby.. I am in AUS also...

What is the name of your specialist ?

Could you give me the information on the dr you were using to do your treatment for the ashermans syndrome. It would be so much appreciated thanks

Info on specialist

Hi I wanted to know which type of ablation did you have? I had thermochoice balloon in 2013.........I am wondering if there is a chance for me. My periods are still heavy like before the ablatio, never stopped bleeding.....periods are regular every month......please let me know.Thanks.

I am 32 weeks pregnant after an ablation and have not had one complication. Placenta is normal and baby is growing properly.

would love to know who was your doctor? I live in the same area

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO!!!! You ladies obviously KNOW, unlike anyone around me, how it feels to want a baby so badly and feel so terrible thinking you can never carry a child after ablation! I'm with my first love and we've been together a little over 5 yrs now and he has no children. My Ex-husband forced me into the tubalization and ablation after we were married and he said his vasectomy wasn't 100% positive and he didn't want anymore kids even tho I knew I did. Needless to say, after not even a year, he left me and within months my fiance and I were together and he had pretty much given up hope and has just accepted my daughter as his own as well but we both want a child together so badly and don't have much income at all to be able to afford a surrogate, adoption isn't an option, and we would be so eternally grateful if I could conceive again. This has made me truly happy to know this is possible!!! God bless you ALL!!!

Dr levin Louisville ky, he dies tubal reversals and is very well known

Not always the case. I had been given a true classical c sec in a life threatening emergency situation. I was told if I fell preg again I would die and due to the fact I had extreme periods prior and after this pregnancy my Gyno told me to have an ablation and pressured my husband into a vasectomy. Well over the last 4 years I still haven't felt 'complete' and can't shake that want for another Bub. I looked into it and I found that from the original procedure, I wouldn't have necessarily have died having another pregnancy it would have been more high risk. There is a massive difference. I was lied to and misinformed by a health professional while in a vulnerable state. Had I known I still had a chance of successful pregnancy then I never would have had ablation. I am currently looking into methods that can assist in a healthy pregnancy while we are waiting for health insurance to kick in for the vasectomy reversal.

The both of you clearly live in a bubble. Nor all Drs inform patients clearly or the information was not as available as it is now. I had my ablation around 10 yrs ago. I became very ill and I was sent to a Dr on a Monday at 5p was in surgery on Tues 5am. I've lived with a permanent decision from a Dr that wanted to be able and say they had x amount of patients they performed the procedure on. The rest of us women are looking for answers not you internet trolls. If you have it figured out why are you on here. (Rhetorical)

Can you tell me how light or heavy your periods were after the ablation when your lining was 8mm?

We are all in the same boat, praying!! I just orders some holist remedies that treat ashermans syndrome . Has anyone tried Chinese methods to restore your cycle with success. I do feel I'm going to insist that a doctor do an ultrasound..yes we made the choice but my situation is this. I am not the same woman I was at 27!! No longer with the father of my 3 children but gained the man who hung the moon. I feel i have tge right to see my uterine thickness. If it's not good then physically seeing that could make a peaceful closure of hoping on a miracle