Hi. I am overweight and I have to exercise. It`s just that is so boring to exercise. I can`t think of anything else but how tired I am, or what to eat after exercise. How to have fun while exercising?

Hi. I`m having a lot of fun while exercising. I can`t stand push ups, or stuff like that, but I play basketball and baseball. Every exercise that includes ball is fine with me. Consider it a game, not exercise. It is also more fun when you exercise with friends. Then I forget about tiredness and I just play the game. You can also play in the nature. Fresh air will keep you awake and makes exercises so much easier.

Think of any physical activities you enjoy or would like to try and do them as much as possible. Get friends together to play racquetball at the gym, tennis, take your dog for long walks, jump rope, play basketball with friends, I'm sure you can find some activities that you enjoy.

Play some nice music that you like during your exercise session. This way you can do two things at one time. And also have fun doing it.