Hi, I am 36 years old male and I don't suffer from any disease. I am exercising, don't smoke and living healthy. Several days ago I felt pain on the back of my head and when I touched it I have discovered swelling. It shocked me pretty much because this swelling wasn't there before. Does someone have idea what can it be?

Hi, it is very difficult to say what may be the swelling you have found on the back of your head. However it may be some fat tissue which may be removed by simple surgical treatment but also it may be inflamed lymph nodule. It would be the best to visit your doctor and make needed test just to be sure what are you facing with.

Hi there,
Lymph nodes are located all around your body even at the back of your neck. So as soon as you mention this my first guess was that the lymph nodes got swollen because of some kind of an infection in your body. You have to understand that this doesn’t have to happen only if you have some kind of disease. This can be caused by a mild infection in your throat. Do you feel any problems with your throat? Maybe some soreness or some other similar problem? The good thing is that your lymph nodes will get back to normal as soon as you get rid of the underlying problem.
I hope that this was helpful