I am the exact same way as you... ive had an eating disorder for almost 4 years now and i will wake up with severe head aches in the middle of the night and will end up with them through out the day. I also wake up almost every morning with the worst aches in my bones esp my rib cage like someone has beaten me up.... there is no swelling ever and a mild fever occasionally but it is frustrating cuz the only time people know this is real is when i am vomiting from the nausea that I get from it. I cant eat and when I do i am instantly bloated i feel like im always sticking out my stomach to make the uncomfortable feeling go away. I have done pregnancy test and NO i am not pregnant with proof of my period each month. I went through about a year and a half fainting on a regular basis so i assumed this corresponded with the eating disorder however with the small amount that i indulge in the actions of my eating disorder over the past six months i still am constantly dizzy through out the day and always getting head rushes when i stand up. I have done everything people say to get the energy up... go to bed early, eat whole foods, limit too much fat ( i am on a fish only diet as far as meat goes), I have been spending time in fresh air and even tanning to get some source of vitamine d. I have moved my whole life to go to a school to follow my dreams and there is no tolerance for missed classes... so you can all understand how " its all in your head" feels when really i would just like some answers. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok, all of you, I am the same way but IM ONLY 16. I'm a female, so i have a bit of a poor diet and sleep schedule but seriously. It's driving my crazy, I always feel sick and tired this is my third website I've come to for help. I'm not sexually active, I'm not on any birth control, I don't have any realy medical problems cuz I've been though countless blood tests but it's been like three weeks. I get clammy, and I feel so crappy my tummy sometimes even feel kind of hot. but what I don't get is that the nausea seems to be in my throat not comeing from my actual stomach if that even makes sense. I told my doctor and he said that maybe its IBS??? But the syptoms don't include hunger while feeling sick/ fainting/ seeing "floaters". Now I have miagranes but belive me I KNOW when it's a miagrane. but this it's so well wierd....and I burp a lot too. Idon't know I'm so worried/confused. It really sucks and whats worse is my mom thinks I'm just trying to get out of work and stuff. 8-|

I've also been through this too simillialy and when I was a child too, but IDK! I just want some help

I have been suffering from depression, anxiety, can't get enough sleep... just seems to be getting worse as I have gotten older. Now I am a mother of three.... and the doctors think I am bi-polor because of my mood swings with depression. I have been this way for so long, I really don't know anything different. To top it off, I couldn't lose the weight after my third pregnancy, and my wieght keeps inching up the scale. I went through a spell when I was working out five days a week, at least 90 minutes a day. I lost about 10 pounds, but nothing more and still had the same symptoms. I have been doing some research (and tell me if any of you have heard of anything), and I found out about Candida overgrowth, which is a yeast. Now, I haven't had a yeast infections for over 13 years, so that never occured to me. But, all three of my kids got thrush from breast feeding, which must have come from me. During my research, all of the symptoms I have been suffering from, can poss. be cause by Candida overgrowth. Now there is very little information about it in the "Medical Journals", all the information is from people who use alternative medicine. I have never been one who has shifted in that direction for medical care, with the expection of when I was breast feeding. I used Gentin Violet to treat me and kids of the thrush problem, which worked well. I haven't started anything yet... because the thought of changing my eating habits, along with my family's, would be a big change. I haven't really thought of taking a colon cleanser, the thought kind of grossed me out. I am in the veterinary field, so I have quite a bit of medical knowledge, that does cross over to the human side. What "they" are saying, kind of makes sense. But, I am still scared to take supplements that I am not familar with, and how would they interact with all the medications I am taking, which is a butt load of pills. You know how it goes, you take one pill for something, then another pill to counter act that pill and it just goes on. I am tired of taking pills. I am fed up with feeling this way. I feel it effect the way I mother my children. I just don't have the energy to do anything. So, I am going to try a different avenue, because nothing else has worked. BTW: all blood work has come back within normal limits (CBC, Chemistries, Hormones, Vits). Good luck to all... And I hope you all find what you are searching for. If this works for me... I will post again.

Also having exactly the same effects, been like it for about 5 months now and its begginning to ruin my life, it doesnt help when i have depression on top, ive been to the doctors and they have done nothing to help me, :-(

i feel for you both, as i have M.E ..Myalgic Encephalomyelitis meaning imflamation of the white brain stem cell.. the word cronic fatigue really doesnt give the suffering justice .. ive had it for 7 years now.. it can last up to 14 years.. i was bed ridden for 18momnths but am now working, so there is hope! try a bio energy or reiki healer!! read all about seka nikolic... its now been scientifically proven to work... x

also eats lots of ginger!! it works well x

For about 2-3 weeks, I have had severe body aches and I am constantly tired. I find myself eating tho I'm not hungry. I am an 18yo female. Someone help.

I'm only eighteen and I have the same symptoms , i also suffer from severe chest pain . I don't know about anybody else but somedays just feel like my insidesare dying. I also have psrasis which make my frequent headaches even worse , it could be anything . Im scared it might be a tumor in ny head , seeing asaunt has a brain tumor . HELP !!!!!!

has anyone read up on general anxiety disorder???? i to have those symptoms along with a racing heart an diahrea, and my dr is leaning on it being GAD, go to anxietycentre .com and look at the symptoms list , you will be amazed trust me. i've had all the tests cbc thyroid upand lo gi, ultrasound all that plus chest xrays and a blood make up of my heart, ALL come back normal. so this anxiety thing may just be it other possibilities are mold poisoning and lo grade carbon monoxide poisoning. i'm lookin for answers too ,i'm a 33 yr old male and up until 2 months ago very healthy and active now just cant get any energy for anything. if anyone gets an answer please let me know , i'm at my whits end

I am so nauseated now for the last 3 months.  I even went to Mayo, multitude of tests and not a lot of conclusive information, some changes in RX, etc, endoscopy, diatlation of the esophagus, helped some. But,  I am up now at 4:30 because I am so nauseated I can''t sleep. I felt pretty good this morning, but the nausea got worse as I went through my work day. I ate a sandwich, despite lack of appetite because I thought I should and it might help. I have had a left ear problem for about a year and I have an appointment with an otolaryngolist in the morning if I can make it.  I am a speech and language pathologist and I still cannot pull enough information together to get to the bottom of this. This is causing such great fatigue and lost time at work and I am looking into every avenue I can, but I don't seem to get any answers.  Are there any physicians on this site?  I need to talk to one.

Thanks'

K

I HOPE THIS ADVICE HELPS!!!...
(One thing I would like to mention through reading this post and from talking with people with theses symptoms is that the majoridy of the people are women!)

I am a 25 year old female and have been experiencing these exact symptoms over a 10 year span... It started out with headaches that progressed into migraines... Then came the nausea, fatigue, and shaking... It has gotten so bad that I have to force my self to eat!... I have been tested for EVERYTHING under the sun and all of the tests have come back normal... When I was younger my diet was horrible and my dr.s contributed my symptoms to that... but my diet has been good for many years now and the symptoms have continued to progress... One thing that I have found is that I am anemic... there is a simple test you can do to see if you are or if you are lacking iron... Take a nickle and run the edge of it on your cheek... If it leaves a gray colored line it is your body trying to absorb the metal... If not your irons are fine... I have shown it to countless people and only one other person (a woman) had the gray line... when I talked to her more in depth I found out she has the same symptoms we all do!... I also believe I have hypoglycemia.. It is the opposite of a diabetic... You blood sugar is too low.. it can cause the migraines, nausea, shaking and fatigue... again... none of the test have show this.. but from the years of research and hundreds of conversations I have had with people of the medical field and suffering from these symptoms I do believe it is a combination of the two... Try taking iron and eating iron rich foods.. and when you start to feel weak, fatigued, shaky and low on energy eat some thing that has a large amount of NATURAL sugar in it... I hope this helps some of you.. If you do take my advice please let me know how you do with it! Best of luck! <3

I there I am a 30yr old male who has has this feeling going on 8 months and it keeps getting worse. I have seen every kind of doctor known to mankind and nothing helps. I have had Numerous CT scans, MRI's and EKG's, even an Edoscopy and nothing. Just recently I saw a Specialist ENT in Salt Lake City and he said that it was probably Vestibular Migraines (whatever that is) I still have recieved no treatment for it. The fact is that I am truly scared. I sleep probably 9-12 hours a night because my body is sick of feeling Nauseaous all the time, and it is worse with the headaches. I feel Lightheaded constantly, and just all around sick as all get out. I am on Paxil for Anxiety not a problem with that it seems, Zantac for Acid Reflux and that's pretty much it. Also when I really start feeling bad My neck muscles tighten up so bad that it hurts but I have been checked for a stroke and then some so what I am saying is that if anyone, and I mean ANYONE has any idea of what I could do, please reply to me on this thread.

23 Year Old, Male, used to be very active, eat a lot and big build(not obese).

Symptoms: Started off with headache, nauseous feeling. Headache disappear a few days later but Nauseous feeling continues on and off throughout the day. MORE prone to headache, can feel the head is very 'pressured' and FATIGUE at certain times of the day. Now, feeling nauseous everyday and head is heavy. It has been on for about 1 month now.

When it started: just one random day when i was probably dehydrated after gym. Headache commenced on that night and nauseous symptoms continues. still prone to headache.

What i have done: eat and sleep well, seen doctors, but still no improvements. have another appointment with GP next week. 

Feel very frustrating to not knowing what's going on. Actually saw someone writing "nausea and headache" might be a sign of brain tumor. Freaked me out and feeling helpless.

Feel somewhat relieved to see many of you having the same symptoms, but hopefully someone can tell what's going on. Thanks !

Hi there I posted not too long ago about my problem I am the 30 year old male I just saw a very good neurologist and was told that my Migraines are very bad From what he saw on my MRI and ct scans. He is trying something called IV therapy I can't remember what the drug is it starts with a D but I have to say it is working And that I am starting to feel much better. Just thought u guys might want to know So that maybe you can try the same thing. I hope you all start to feel better God Bless and take care I will repost with how everything is going and the name Of the prescription drugs they are giving me