Vomiting upon waking, and feeling shaky & week could be hypoglycemia?

Sorry, I meant weak, of course.

I feel nauseous every time I eat when I eat sweets I usually have to throw up to feel better I'm extremely tired and just started getting headaches. I am on the depo shot for birth control so I don't think I'm prego. Idk what is going on with me but I'm so tired of being tired all the time

I'm always tired head ach pain in the heard feeling sick I've got thalassimia beta

I have the same symptoms, but I am only 13 years old. My parents dont believe that there is anything wrong with me, so I have come on here to try and find answers, I feel sick constantly to the point where I am latterly about to vomit (I hate feeling sick, I am so scared of it) I feel so weak and like I have no energy, at all, it horrible. I keep getting really sore stomach pains and it is diabolical. My head is constantly aching, I keep seeing different coulours, I feel dizzy a lot and faint a lot. I wrote on this website a few weeks ago (12 days) but got no information, I feel terrible, somebody please give me answers I really want to go to the hospital and get checked but my parents will get seriously worried:(:(:(:( help please!!x

I too have many of the same symptoms and issues as stated here. I was pushed off and told it was all 'in my head' as well. My personal story results in severe thyroid issues and in later years diagnosis of 2 autoimmune diseases (lupus and osteoarthritis), PCOS, Fibromyalgia, benign adrenal tumors, and gluten sensitivity. Of all of these diagnoses the lupus and Fibro are the ones that contribute to my ongoing headaches/nausea/soreness/muscle aches/fatigue/etc. I have learned that constant and/or recurring nausea as well as headaches can result when your body is in pain/inflammation. Sometimes we can be in pain constantly and so we adapt and don't really notice it but our bodies do. The pain/inflammation causes your immune system to jump into action and results in the fatigue/nausea/headaches/ and numerous other symptoms and issues. The best advice I can give is: KEEP GOING TO YOUR DOCTOR AND/OR CHANGE DR UNTIL SOMEONE LISTENS TO YOU!!!  It took me more than 7 drs before one thought to check my thyroid and I almost paid for it with my life.

I'm female, 38, have had all these symptoms - nausea, fatigue, headaches, confusion, numbness, etc., etc., etc. - for many years. Did blood work every few years but thyroid, sugars, etc., all testing normal. I did show a relatively high white blood cell count. Had every diagnosis from depression/anxiety (I knew this wasn't fundamental cause of symptoms) to CFS, Fibromyalgia, etc. Its tragic how many years of life I wasted feeling so poorly, trying to find WHY. I juiced veggies, ate extremely healthy, took supplements, exercised. Doing all of that made me functional, but barely. I knew there had to be something more! Why was I more ill than everyone else, while practicing a healthier lifestyle than everyone else???

Finally, recently learned there was a mold issue in my house. Mold/mycotoxicosis is not something physicians know how to screen for or diagnosis correctly. Find out what symptoms are online (big key difference in mold illness, for me, is cognitive impairment... this symptom doesn't seem to be present in other illnesses such as Fibromyalgia, etc.), and if you suspect mold illness may be affecting you, have your environment tested for mold.

I have been nauseous with vomiting very tired and depressed. Joint aches and muscle pain. Upper stomach pain with discomfort and pelvic pain. Bleeding and discharge. Chest pains and short of breath and tight chested. Tingling and numbness in arms and legs. Turning yellow on fingernails and cuticles and gaining weight and holding fluid. Waiting on Cleveland Clinic to call for my Appointment. Hope I find out what is wrong with me. I am 23 years old I should not be feeling like this.

I had the same symptoms as you last year and it turned out to be Lyme Disease. Unfortunately it doesn't show in normal blood exams as they specifically have to test for it. So if you or anyone out there has these symptoms ask your doctor to test you for Lyme.

I am young and a female and I had the flu 2 weeks ago. Then I went to school and last night I went to a sweet sixteen and I had to leave early because I felt sick and I had lose stool. I had a bucket in my moms car and my dad drives home while I was in the back c**ping my brains out. And now today I finally ate like a normal person again and the. Now at 12:12 at night I am so freaking nauseous. Please help! My mom thinks I'm lactose tolerant

when you said you felt sick in your throat I feel this way.ore in my throat than stomache my head and chest is congested I eat just to keep some energy but food doesn't have much taste. I went to er . flu and pneumonia was ruled out. my legs are wek I feel cold most of time. I really feel like im dying from whatever it is

I am 36 years old. Been having the same issues all my life. Turns out two years ago after a major surgery I became even.more sick, I was diagnosed with Lupus and Rhuemitoid Arthritis. I still wake up with sick headaches and feel nauseated all the time. You young ladies need a autoimmune blood work panel and thyroid panel ran. Nothing to play with. Lupus is a silent killer. Please get checked. I was lucky

hate to say it, but if the dr.s can't find anything physically wrong then there is one option left. The store "Vitamin Shoppe" and buy some Pineapple supplements, they are awesome for inflammation!!!! And Alpha supplements, they are for many things but main is just a great sense of well being. You will be surprised in a couple of days how awesome you feel!!!!! Trust me. Take what the bottle says for a couple of days then taper down to what you feel is good for your body!!

Typo, not Alpha but Alphalpha!! And no you won't get hay fever from taking them.

I have 2 replays for you. 1st have them to check your blood sugar level. I have the same symptoms, although, when I was informed that I had diabetes I cut all sugars out of my diet only to find that by cutting out all sugars i started getting the same illnesses as you. I was told that I had extremely low blood sugar. When I feel the symptoms coming on I just eat a candy bar and it helps. 2nd for the wide spree pain: you may want to check & make sure you don't have fibromyalgia, my last 5 to 7 years in the Army was pledged with wide spread pain. It got so bad that there were times that I could barely function. The Army never tested me for anything, although, upon retiring my new civilian doctor tested me and I came up positive. Because it went unchecked for so many years I can't take the regular Meds for fibromyalgia. Plus I have permanent nerve damage in my neck due to an incident which happened while deployed. As such I was told that I have sever fibromyalgia and I'm on a pain killer (Percocet) / muscle relaxer (Flexerilx) regiment for the rest of my life. Hope yours isn't to the extrem as mine but anyway those a are a couple of diagnosis I feel you should have your doctor check for. Best of luck to you.