It sounds like you have Lyme disease, Google and see if you live in an area that is notorious for having lots of Lyme disease patients

I am 24 years old, I feel like I am more than 60 years old. I have continueous headache, every night I get temparature, i can walk fast because my heart started beating so fast. I don't feel like doing anything and no energy to even talk to people. I can't sleep at night and i always feel vomiting. I don't know what's wrong with me :( every time I go to gp they sys nothing wrong.

I went to my primary doctor with similar issues and because there was no way I could be pregnant she came up with it being "psychological"... I demanded a full panel of tests to be done almost a year later and still feeling the same and that's when she finally sent me to a rheumatologist who did plenty more blood work to finally be diagnosed with Lupus and Fibromyalgia. They both just push pills even tho I said I am a naturalist and would like to stick to natural ways to help because I have heard of so many ppl getting "hooked" on their medications. I am still not taking the meds that they want because I feel there are too many serious side affects to go with them and continue to seek a doctor who will actually listen instead of being a pill pusher for their extra check from pharmaceuticals. There are many factors to contribute to this disease. Many positive blood tests along with other specific symptoms are required for a proper diagnosis. If you feel your doctor isn't listening to you then I suggest finding one that will as our body's are like cars and since we are the ones who drive them regularly we are the ones to notice the first things wrong

I totally understand yall! I'm 20 years old with PCOS I have to take birth control, metformin, effexor and fenagrin has been my best friend. I stay nauseated and have frequent headaches. I'm thinking it has something to do with the levels, I know I had record high testostroin levels when I have first diagnosed with PCOS but haven't been checked since. anyone else? They checked my thyroids  couple years ago after a lymp node or whatever swelled up and they came back fine. I also know effexor can mess with ur serotonin levels if not taken at the same time everyday and I sometimes forget at night but I don't know, all I know for sure like you gals I WANT TO FEEL NORMAL AGAIN. I hope everyone finds out whats going on with them xoxo stay strong- Myra  

I have the same problem. I finally got a diagnosis that I had a thyroid disease and that I was also anemic. Definitely have your doctor check those out. They can prescribe you a synthetic drug to help your levels even out. Good luck

Yes...some meds have that side effect: nausea (paxil).

Sounds like anemia?

I feel the same, every morning nauseous till 1pm or so.  I take anti acid medication and anti nausea medicine every morning.  As long as I put nothing in my stomach other than water I am not as nauseous.  I cannot eat eggs or anything solid until 7pm.  Even at that time it cannot be greasy at all.  I am very tired and if I lay down the nausea will wake me up with pain and feel of vomit.  I never throw up.  I cannot eat dairy although was prescribed to eat boost or ensure, but cannot drink it anymore.  Watered down gatorade is not bad, helps with muscles and weakness.  So far I do have bleeding in colon off and on but no symptoms of Ulcer.  Just basically eat a very few saltines a day or graham crackers and chicken noodle soup, small amount at dinner.  Lost ten lbs as foods I am able to eat have lessened.  I do have adrenal insufficiency but it is in check.

So thought I was dying lol I'm so nauseous all the time. It comes and goes all throughout the day and sometimes its so bad I feel like I'm close to vomiting but i can never vomit . I have frequent headaches and sometimes I just get really tired after doing nothing. I've also been experiencing some body aches especially in my arms and abdominal pains and occasionally dizziness or feeling like I'm going to faint. This is just birth control side effects ?

Are you sure you don't habe POTS?

Thank you so much.

You might be having seizures.

Please be tested for Addison's disease. Also narcolepsy and Pyroluria. 

Have you been checked for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrom. I have that and it can cause a lot of issues, especially with your period. I won't have mine for months to a year or more and than when I do get my period it lasts weeks or even months.

I also feel the same. I am 21. In these past 5 days I am noticing myself that I easily get tired and sleepy. My head aches often and my body feel lazy. Sometimes I am almost want to vomit but it doesn't work even I force myslef to vomit. I feel like I have fever insie my body. Sheez! I want to cry because of this feeling. It brings discomfort to me. I am not pregnant but why do I feel this way? Tips anyone? Thank you for the help.