has anyone ever tested you for py-luri. i felt like i wanted to vomit every morning. I went to a holistic doctor who ran this test and ii was positive, they treat with antibiotics and my symptoms went away. Maybeit is not what you have but worth a try. py-luri is a parasite in your gut and can spread to other people.

I feel like im pregnant again but I just had a baby 3 months ago. Im on tje shot so I vant be pregnant again can I??? Im 18 and have no clue. Could it be stress

I have this issue as well. Im 20 and this has been happening on and off for 1 year. Everyone thinks Im lazy but Im drained and feel useless. Ive done full blood tests with no irregularities. HELP

This is how I feel all the time!  I had trouble sleeping off and on since I was a kid, and I have always woke up nauseous.  As I am getting older, I constantly have migraines, with the pain, without the pain, in a fog and leading to nauseous. I stopped going to the doctors in high school, because they always thought I was pregnant.

My 13 year old daughter is showing a lot of these signs and much worse. It is like she is a hypochondriac and I support her... :(

However, her new pediatrician has come up with a diagnosis, that may help.

Hyper Mobility Syndrome  (It is difficult to find information on this syndrome focusing on the body's insides...)
It is the epinephrine  that is causing a lot of these symptoms.  

Please ask or look into Hyper Mobility Syndrome with epinephrine.  It leads to fatigue, vision problems, light headedness, migraines, heart palpitations and anxiety.  Many ailments that many people have, my think is my daughter has them ALL!  Thus the syndrome.  It becomes mentally exhausting and depressing.  And she has the joint pain as well--it is a constant vicious cycle.

I never write on these blogs...but I hope this will help!

Hi Thanks for the info. After the diagnosis what treatments did your daughter receive?

OMG, I cannot believe I found this post!  I am having the exact same symptoms as all of you.  I have glasses, correct prescription so no problem there.  Work on a computer 8 hrs a day but have been doing that for 7 years now.  Just took a pregnancy test - negative.  I am tired, sore neck, wake up as tired as when I went to sleep.  I have been having the strangest most vivid dreams, and have a chronic headache with nausea.  When I wake up from sleep or a nap I feel good for about an hour, and then it all comes back no matter how much or how little or how fatty or how healthy I eat.  After my son was born the doctor put me on cymbalta for post-partum depression, and it was great.  THEN insurance didn't want to pay for it and wanted to put me on effexor - never again.  At the very least, after the 2 most painful (physically, mentally & emotionally) weeks of my life, the insurance agreed to pay for the cymbalta.  It made me happy, energetic, patient, coercive - you name it.  The perfect drug.  :-)  Well when I changed jobs, I though "I love my new job, it's more money blah blah blah" I decided that I didn't need to be on anti-depressants anymore.  SO, cold-turkey, I went off of them.  (bad idea).  It's been 2 weeks now, and I feel like all of you feel.  SO, maybe you have never been on cymbalta OR anti-depressants before, but as I have been looking on webMD I came across "Fibromyalgia".   AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH - that must be the sound of angels.  Please, look up this condition for yourselves.  It seels like the common factor for us all, AND cymbalta not only is an antidepressant (well, it's an SSRI) but it was created for people with Fibromyalgia.  So doctors seem to not "really" know what Fibromyalgia is or what causes it, but cymbalta I know works for me.  I'm going back on it.  Maybe, I didn't have post-partum at all, but maybe the birth of my son triggered Fibromyalgia....  I am the right age (according to doctors' research).  Please please please, research Fibromyalgia.  on WebMD, the 1st page showed a picture of a woman massaging the left side of her neck with her hand, and that's when the lightbulb clicked.  EveryDAY I do that, bc I have such a stiff neck, in that exact spot.  The nausea, the headaches, fatigue, all of it - I believe I have this condition.  I am subscribed to this blog now, if this information helps anyone please let me know.   I would love to hear that maybe we can all feel better again.  :-)  Best of luck everyone. 

I'm only 23 and I have felt the same way for two weeks now I'm going to try taking some vitamines to see if that helps any cause feeling like this all the time sucks.

Your explanation, thank you MOM ! Like all the girls above I too had a similar 'sickness' just last night (I too am young 21). A head ache took over suddenly, no appetite, feeling nauseating, could barely eat. I went straight to bed, sweat it over the night, firmly dressed in whatever warm I could find! Nothing helps like good sleep and steady breakfast with a lot of protein!

I stand by what MOM said, stress working around the clock are prime suspects..

sounds like acid reflux

We should probably all just go and see a naturopath. This is the kind of thing that they are most attuned to. Western doctors don't really understand these delicate issues. 
This is what we should do: 

1. See Naturopath. 
2. Go on a cleanse. 
3. Start lightly swimming or walking. 
4. Allow ourselves to only sleep for 8 hours, and have only 1 nap per day. 
5. Cut out sugars and white carbs. 
6. Read before bed. 
7. Take Vitamins D, B12, and iron.  
8. Drink lots of water. 
9. Go see a western doctor and get thyroid checkup and blood tests if we haven't already. 
10. Make sure to keep doing things that you enjoy, like gardening, or petting cute dogs, or going out and seeing music. It might seem difficult, but that little push to go out and do things can make all the difference. 

Be patient, and allow 1 month before expecting much change. 

This is my advice to all of us. 
We can get better! 

Has anyone tried a food and symptom diary? I had the same problems as a few on here. Had all these tests and scans done which came back as normal, saw a naturopath who put me on the diary and found out i had a wheat intolerance. (not the same as cealiacs/gluten) As soon as i cut wheat out i felt a million time better!

Check yourself for lupus. A lot of these symptoms I'm reading is exactly what my sister is going through. It's very serious and make yourself aware of it.

It sounds like depression.

My daughter has the same symptoms and it was the thyroid
Check it out immediately don't wait it's just a simple blood testook your t3 t4 and level

ok, so i'm 17 years old, and i have been having the same symptoms since i was 9 years old, i have been doing many tests, but all we're normally fine. they are getting worse and worse. so if you get an answer, please say so