Hi Ma'am. I will try your advice. But there is something on me that want to clear out. When I was young I suffered AGN and now I have hormonal imbalance. My doctor prescribed a medicine that can "cure" my AGN but it's side effects are late menstruation, late maturity (e.g height, voice, physical aspects) and even late psychological development. Now I am 21 and I have been experiencing the symptoms that most of the female on this site experience. fast heart beat, nausea that almost want to vomit, head aches, easily get tired and I feel that I have fever inside my body. I just want to ask if these symptoms came from my medicines when I was suffering from AGN? Thank you so much in advance.

I have an eating disorder and this is literally what I'm experiencing. Because of my depression and Anorexia, they're telling me it's my psychosomatic reactions. I've been aware of my depression for quite a long time now and never had reactions like this. I had to quit my job and stop a number of things because of it. I'm saying this just to let you know that you're not alone- even in the to mining that is. I get the nausea in the morning, horrific fatigue towards the afternoon, aches, etc.

That sounds like low blood sugar, I'm not a Dr. But I have hypoglycemia and that's often how I feel when my sugar is low lightheaded ,shaking ,headache,sweating. Talk to your doctor because this can be a dangerous ordeal if not treated.

I have been dizzy for a month now, tingling in both arms and numbness in hands, constant headache, nausea, etc..Had every blood test done under the sun, Heart tests as well. Nest is an MRI which I am waiting for. I am tired all the time. I just want to be in bed. I am not depressed, stressed or pregnant. I am an active person who feels like I am 80. (I am 38) Dr's said vertigo, another said ear infection, another didn't know. It all started with a bad eye infection that I had for a month and was on 2 rounds of antibiotics. Not having a family Dr. isn't good as nothing is consistent with the clinic visits and different dr's each time.

I should add that all my lab work came back within range. No red flags. The stiffness in my hands is getting worse. One Dr. is testing for MS but I don't think that is what it is. I am missing work because I cannot stand for more than 1 hr without wanting to lie down.

Are you mentall ?

Hey I am a 43 year old woman. I have been craving food, very tired and have a very bad headache. What could this be??

I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX 11 DAYS AGO TODAY
AND THE PAST 4 DAYS O HAVE BEEN FEELING NAUSEOUS ALL DAY LONG, TIRED MORE THAN USUALLY, I GET HOT QUIT OFTEN, AND I HAVE HEAD ACHES. O TOOK A PREGNANCY TSEST BUT IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE. BUT IS THERE A POSSIBILITY I COULD BE PREGNANT??

Hey all,

I have all the exact same symptoms- I'm a female age 21. Had this for at least 3 years, most likely more (I honestly can't remember when it started because it's just so much of my life now). I have two suggestions that might help others- the first is anxiety. Looking back, I can attribute at least some of my worse days to anxiety attacks that I didn't recognize as such, and just felt sick for hours on end.
The second is copper. I'm not sure on this one, it's just a theory I'm still investigating, but I drink several bottles of water throughout the day, and almost always refill at the fountain in my office. The fountain has always had blue-green copper stains, but recently the inside of my water bottle has become stained too. Some quick research indicated that repeated copper ingestion could cause nausea, ect. Tomorrow I'm buying a water filter!

I'm 45 and and I feel the same way I get sick my head hurts all the time my body hurts all the time I'm weak all the time and then after I eat I feel little better but its like all day long

Lyme disease is so hard to find, and so long to treat! It causes SO many things, including the VERY real chronic fatigue, firbromyalgia symptoms, and much more. I've had it for years, and been in treatment for 2 years. I googled the symptoms of nausea and headache for my son praying that it could be something else, something easier to deal with...and find it is probably Lyme I gave him when he was born. =( God bless and take care all!!

I am I have the thing in my arm.

Sounds like you have anxiety disorder

All these things on all these quotes on all these medical sites don't have nothing to do if you don't have a thyroid somebody please tell me what it is if I'm having all this to King I'm on Synthroid I'm sick all the time but I don't have a thyroid nothing helps if you don't have a thyroid what do I do in this case

While your advice is sweet and caring, my 12 year old daughter has been dealing with this also and she is already on thyroid medicine and her full scale blood work and many different body scans has come back clean. The doctors can't figure out what's wrong, mind you I work in a hospital labatory so I understand just how much doctors relay on blood work. Although sweet and caring please never dismiss or judge what someone else is going through .