Get your B12 levels checked. I had all of these symptoms and turns out I have Pernicious Anemia caused by lack of B12. Numbers under 600 means you need to take supplements. Hope this helps

Am writing in because I see this as relatively a new thread. Most of all others just do answer my question. I am not young, but I can relate. Everytime I 'm around people, I get physically nauseous and then a migraine ensues and then it goes on for almost the length of time I had the serious anxiety levels. Eventually it subsides but seems to get worse lately after even a simple conversation with someone. Feel I'm judged or watched. I take some meds for sleep but not everyday and no matter what I've tried as far as sleeping or eating better, the intense nausea and migraine kick in the minute I see my sister or family. Nuts? Do not want anyone to think this is a joke. There is really not the enthusiasm or the fun or secure feeling I used to get when visiting family and friends. I feel burned out, stressed out - like my body just can't handle any more stress. Doctor keeps thinking it's all just anxiety. Don't know if there is such a thing as being so stressed that your body just can't handle a too fast heart rate or high blood pressure for which I also take medication but that by itself keeps it normalized mostly. Doctor also told me to use propanolol to see if that helps. Almost feel like my heart just doesn't want to pump. It didn't help. Afraid of some sort of 'attack'.

What do I do about feeling like this it seems no one can find out what's wrong

I'm literally only 14 and experiencing the same things.

I've been having all tha same symptoms as stated. I constantly feel nausea, and my whole body is achy. I feel sleepy all tha time, and some days I'm not as nauseous as other days. I've attempted fasting, and I found that when I had nothing at all to eat or drink for up to 4 days, tha nausea slowed down, but when I only drank water for up to 21 days and nights. I'd still feel horrible, and ill. I'm speculating that it's related to tha drinking part of tha body?

For the past seven months or so I have had nausea upon waking (often waking well ahead of my alarm), headaches, brain fog, a feeling of being worn out even after a good night sleep and some light sensitivity at times. None of this is constant though-it lasts for a few days then I have days where I feel "like me" then it comes back. I have also had episodes where my muscles are spasming almost like a seizure but not (I had an EEG). Along with the muscle spasms I have speech issues. It would seem like a stroke but its not (I have had MRIs, MRAs, ECG, you name it). The speech and spasms is made worse by lack of sleep which can happen when the nausea kicks in at 3:30 in the morning. All the tests come back normal but its not going away. Anyone else had something like this? Could this be chronic fatigue syndrome if it isn't constant?

For the past 3 years I have been getting sick every 4-6 weeks. Starts with a slight sore throat, an intense thirst, then a sharp headache. The next day I become very tired and sleep 8-10 hours a night. I become nauseous, especially on an empty stomach. I get intense abdominal bloating and 'bubbling'. It's usually not bad enough to take time off work, but really limits any physical activity. This lasts for 4-7 days then I'm okay again for 3-4 weeks. I am 52 YO, 172 cm, 75 Kgs and am active and fit. I can't stand being smashed down like this every month. I do have some stress/anxiety issues and am pretty highly strung. I have had coeliac tests and am currently seeing a specialist for IBS. They have put me on a low fodmap diet but I have just had another episode. I do have a glass of wine most nights and a few more on the weekends. Anyone else sharing these symptoms ? The doctors are lost and my IBS specialist is suggesting stress as the cause. Should I try a natropath ? Shoud I have iron/thyroid tests ? Please help.

Sounds like thyroid or SIBO

Check your thyroid

im not sure if paxil is an SSRI or not but i know that i was on zoloft for a while and abruptly stopped taking it and experienced flu like symptoms for a week, at which time my doctor told me that it was from stopping taking it because your body has to be weaned off of it! hope this helps someone!!

I have the exact same problem. Doctors say you are fine but i am feeling awful.

I dont know how old this post is but ive had these syptoms for about 2 years now on and off, it ended up giving me depression. If you ever managed to fix it. Please help

Im 33 Female and I have the exact same symptoms as what you described. I'm nauseous in the morning time and on and off throughout the day. I find I have no appetite and often can't eat until late in the day. I'm not pregnant. I also have frequent headaches and low energy/dizziness during these times. Its been like this for weeks now. My diet is very healthy no sugars just natural foods no fizzy drinks the odd coffee. I do have mild anxiety but I don't think it's related to this. Some days it's so bad I can't work I also feel like I need to sleep a lot tired all the time. My job is quite physically demanding I definitely won't go to a doctor to discuss but I have an appointment made for an allergy test with a homeopathic doctor. In the meantime I am just focusing on getting in some extra nutrients with acai berry, aged garlic, bee pollen, chia seeds ect just to rule out a possible yeast infection.

I'm a 47 year old female with exactly the same symptoms for over 6 months now. No matter how much I sleep and how carefully I eat, the dizziness and headaches remain, my muscles ache, I'm dizzy and I have this feeling of bloating and nausea. the exhaustion is debilitating. I have secret naps as I'm so embarrassed at being so lacking in energy and feel lazy all the time. I have done every possible test (gastro and colonoscopy, blood tests, thyroid) and been to an endocrinologist, gynaecologist and ENT but no one has pinpointed any problem except that my DHEA levels are low. I've been taking DHEA for 6 weeks now but feel no different. I am fit and hardly ever get sick, so this is really hard to deal with. I literally drag myself to exercise and eat a meal because I know I mustn't give up. The only place I haven't been is to a Neurologist to do an MRI and scans on my brain. I can't bear another doctor telling me I'm fine when I'm clearly not ok. can anyone help me? Is it worth checking out the neuro side of things?

This is exactly how I feel ...