I have been feeling the exact same way for three days now and i'm tired of it. As a matter of fact it's coming back as we speak. I also noticed that my chest burns after I eat as well. It is very fustrating because I know that I am not pregnant (on my cycle) and this never happens again. I hate that it keeps on coming back and that all that people can tell me is to drink a lot of water or it's just a temp. virus. I'm a full time college student with a 2 jobs i can't afford to feel this crappy in the middle of work 

I had spine surgery ONE year ago-----------fusion and a Lift?  NEVER thought it would be this painful.  I am 60///have always been involved in exercise.  I have been blessed with NO weight problem all my life, but now I have hit the below 100lbs and look extemely skinny.......feel pretty awful, but all blood tests ALSO come out fine, except a low protein count, to which i have had a bone scan----something in my arms???  but the UCD oncologist claims "no big deal."  My primary care Dr. is labeling me w the "new" fibromialgia????  I do take a small amounr of hydroco......but refuse ALL the other meds Drs. seem to throw your way!  I too am extremely nausiated in the a.m. and hurt down my arms and legs.  I too am doing pilates 3Xs a week and trying to motivate back to work....looking for answers.  I am trying to eat more....but is there a vitimain I am lacking??  Great suggestions?

Im only thirteen and I have those symptoms, except the pain is in my right leg only and it makes it hard to walk... I don't know why or how...

I have the same problem. I went to the doctor for it and he said it is because of allergies. There is an allergy with mold, I forget what its called, but it lives in the air in humid areas. If you are having this problem ask your doctor about allergy testing.

It could be heart disease. There are warning signs and symptoms of this: 1) Neck and should pain 2) Nausea/ fatigued 3) shortness of breath . Go to the hospital and get checked.

I've been going through similar stuff - aches, pains, tiredness, nausea and sometimes vomiting, headaches, and I found out today that it all could be related to the fact that I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.  I have an appointment scheduled with my doctor tomorrow, now that I have someplace to start with trying to fix the problems. Hope this helps!

I'm a 27 year old female. I have all the symptoms listed. I struggle to eat because it makes me feel nauseas almost immediately, I can drink water or ice tea, but eating is a problem. I feel like I'm far too young to feel this way! It makes me depressed feeling so ill. But I've noticed if I'm on leave I start feeling better. I have alot of stress in my life (far too much for my age), and I think this plays a big role in why I've been so sick. I will be seeing the doctor soon, but I feel they love to prescribe medication to treat the syptoms but not cure the problem. So I'm going to hold out and see if eating differently, exercising and proper sleep will help. xoxo

Check your thyroid levels!!!!! I had very similar symptoms, and I discovered at only age thirty that I have Hypothyroid (low thyroid). Synthroid makes a big difference!!!!! I struggled for three years before seeking help. I thought it was just anxiety, or something. It was the best thing to get med's, and get my body regulated. Ask your doctor for a recommendation to a Endocrinologist. Once my hormone level got back in normal range, I felt like a completely new person. I wish you the best of luck!

Some people develop sysmptoms of a hormone imbalance (or other imbalances) even though the doctor says your test is normal. It may be slightly low or high, the Dr says you're fine but you feel terrible. A very healthy diet and regular excercise are the main things that will help. Also try a tonic like kefir or olive leaf extract to boost your energy. That's what I ended up doing. I have days now where I feel " normal" again.

it sounds like a possible food intolerance i had these symptoms after cutting out curtain foods it tern out to be diary mainly milk i no longer feel sick hope this is helpful

You should all go see a chiroprcactor that specializes in the atlas. ( the very top vertebra of your spine) If your atlas is out it will cause all the problems you all seem to have but not all chiropractors can adjust your atlas so make sure you see an atlas specialist.  It could change your whole life.  DEEP TISUSE MASSAGE can also help.  health

could be severe anaemia. Go get a blood test

Pernicious Anemia, dehydration, and mono (a sickening combo) 

I suffer with the same symptoms. I have had blood work done for 2 years, every 6 months, and all results always come back with the same results; everything looks fine except that my vitamin B levels are always very low no matter how I change my diet. I requested my doctor to test for lupus, mono, and a specific cancer when she tried to diagnose me with the "chronic fatigue" (we don't know) answer and I came back positive for mono, which explained the fatigue. Doctors missed it because I was not getting strep like symptoms. I had had the headaches and muscle aches for a while, but the nausea started about 5 months after the mono diagnoses. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

One day while reminiscing with my mother something in the story she was telling me stuck out like a sore thumb.  My grandmother had end up in the hospital because of her pernicious anemia.  She was dehydrated as well and therefor ended up being very ill.  One of the symptoms of her pernicious anemia was a white pasty tongue that the doctor’s thought was a yeast infection, but ended up going away when my grandmother was treated for her anemia.  I had that “white tongue” and my doctor was clueless as to what was causing it since tests showed it was not a yeast infection or thrush. 

I immediately went to a vitamin store and got a LIQUID VIT B supplement that you put under the tongue to be absorbed into the bloodstream and started drinking water on a daily basis.  Within two weeks of doing this I felt 50% better.  I am still trying to get used to making sure I don’t forget my vit. B but let me tell you… when I forget it- I KNOW IT!!! 

It may or may not help you but knowing how all of you feel, it is worth a try.  Get a vit. B shot from your doctor if you want to help start the process and make sure not to overdo it on the B (getting too much can make you sick as well)  I take double the recommended dose of the liquid B since I am not getting any from the foods I eat and that seems to do well for me.  It hasn’t cured me completely and I still have my hard days, but the difference is like day and night- very noticeable!! And the white-pasty tongue I had- GONE!   :)

I have this too but I'm 16, slept all day and physically very fit, how can I fix this? I feel that if I eat or drink I will vomit but will it make me feel better?

I have the same thing too. I am 18 and I have been feeling sick after I eat, exhausted body, swollen glands, bowel problems and all the things you have all listed. I have been tested for glandular fever, celliac disease, and so many other things and the only thing they can find is my iron levels are low. No doctors have been able to help me. Someone just mentioned Hypothyroidism. I looked up the symptoms and it might be something to look into...