I feel the same way.. I'm 23 and for the last 2 weeks I have been really nauseous, headaches and really no energy at all. I also was about 3 weeks late on my period.. which has never happened. I took 4 pregnancy test and the all came out negative. What's wrong with me?

All, I just read a couple of your post, and I myself have been experiencing most of the same symptoms. My plea to all of you is please do not let the Doctors tell you that it is just stress, when all they are really saying in their heads is that you are crazy. Then they throw you on some anti-depressants. That's because it is easier for them to write a prescription than to do anything else. I refuse to give up and allow this sickness to overcome me. I have a 8 yr. old that needs me. There are many reasons that can be causing these symptoms. (1).Colon issue/gastro (2.) Spinal issue (3.) Epstein-Barr (4.) EndometrIosis (5.) Cancer (6.) Low red blood cells. If you have been tested for all these things and still no answer, please don't stop fighting for a answer. I have appointments for all of these test coming up in the near future and will be glad to let all of you know the outcome when all test are complete.

This sounds exactly like me!! I am currently being treated for fibromyalgia. I was on paxil and stopped it cold turkey since then i've had new symptoms arise auch as the stiff neck and lower back pain..the nausea and headaches are EVERYDAY..nothing helps! Have you gotten any answers?? I had symptoms before pregnancy but since I gave birth to my son i'm falling apart!

Very helpful. Thanks for the advice. I will definitely try a lifestyle change.

I am 38 f with similar symptoms.  Off and on for the past two years I get exactly three days of beyond belief nausea.  My whole body feels it even while sleeping!  I have never vomited though I have the sensation I need too.  Other symptoms with it is lack of appitite pretty much eat nothing for three days not good, fatigue, irratibility, slight pain in head, and slight pain in stomach that comes and goes.  I have been to docs and what they say? oh maybe a virus - on and off for three years??? ugh blood work fine etc  though last doc asked if I was alive since my pulse was comming and going hmm.  Anyways as I write I feel like crawling under a rock.  Having day three of nausea.  There has to be an answer to what this is.  I'm wondering if it is a stomach migraine?  I have had migrains since about 15 yrs old now.

Help i feel tired all the time but when i go to bed i cant sleep i got a spliting headache and feel sick. Can anyone one help in 18 male

tanabanana i have the same exact issue and i too am 19. i dont understand it. i try eating or sleeping more or eating or sleeping less, more fruits, it iis all i nogo and i dont know what to do. its awful and i just wanna feel normal again

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned fibromyalgia.  My symptoms are almost exaclty the same, only I have pain to the point of not being able to walk at times.  With medication, I have been able to return to an almost normal life.  Don't let this go, keep fighting for a solutions.  I am on the maximum dose of cymbalta and amitryptaline.  The amitryptaline is like magic for me.  However, it did nothing for my twin sister.  You just have to keep trying.  Oh,and the definition of fibromyalgia can be summed up like this.....unable to decide whether your to tired to eat or too hungry to sleep.  I went through periods where i was too tired to eat, and when i did eat i was just more tired.  and it hurt to sit at the table to eat.  Hope this helps and you all find a solution and get to feeling better.  Which reminds me, I had to cut out wheat, found out I was allergic to it, and once I did I began to improve.  It took a few months, but some symptoms went completely away and my pain level decreased.

I feel the same , when I try standing up I feel really weak and get dizzy . I've gone to the hospital about 3 times now and they say nothing is wrong with me , and plus I'm 13

im at work, sitting here thinking about all of this, so i look it up funny thing so many people have this problem....its like im so tired i cant move my body is sore all over im sick ot my stomach and fatigued.

The reason I came to This was the title. I am looking for ideas but I'm pretty sure I know what this is from. Have any of you been or lived in a moldy or possibly moldy home or apt? These are aall symptoms of mycotoxicosis from toxic mold and it will NOT show up in bloodwork. Their traditional bloodwork. Please look up Dr. Shoemaker - his sites explain all about it. All these symptoms and DUH responses from doctors leads me to believe at least a portion of you probably have this. Especially the young ones on here who should, by every reason, be feeling healthy. You probably have mold/toxin illness.

Also, those of you who are experiencing hormonal issues - some mold toxins mimic estrogen and can cause all kinds if endocrine system issues. I also think, through hours and hours of research is, those who are diagnosed with fibromyalgia have toxin illness as well. I feel it's just a label docs give when they can't find anything else! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I'm the same way and I'm thyroid is fine I'm anemic but fine but nothing help with the headaches and nausea

I'm 16, and I experienced these symptoms in 2007 as a 10 year old for a year, and then again for the past year. I miss school, can't get a job, can't exercise, can't see friends. Basically this has taken over my life, and whenever i go into my doctor, she just tells me she'll keep and eye on it and doesn't come with any help. I'm seeking help from a GI specialist and she is coming up with a list. ginger helps with the nausea, i keep a bucket under my bed for comfort, and stretchy clothes does make it easy to relax. make sure you're drinking enough. keep an eye on your bowel movements. you might be really backed up.

you might have Pot's syndrome. request a Tilt Test.