The Three Hour Diet really does work. It works by breaking up your meals throughout the day, so it's like you get to eat all day. I liked that the plan did include some chocolate, though it does have the old standbys of grilled chicken and salads, with "real" salad dressing. I think it is a good diet if you want to lose a quick 5-10 pounds. Some of the people say that Cruise's plan has been done before, but obviously those other plans didn't work.

I wasn't pleased with The Three Hour Diet book at all. Mr. Cruise claims there is no calorie counting on this diet, but in fact that is not true. Yes, he encourages eating every 3 hours and uses a visual method, but you must count the calories. He also spends much of the book focusing on his success stories as well as promoting his website. However, you must pay to be a part of in order to get additional meal suggestions and support. Overall, I feel deceived and very disappointed by The Three Hour Diet book and Mr. Cruise!!!