Hey there everyone.

I have one question that I wanted to ask you a few months ago, but I totally forgot. I meet my friend today and she reminded me on this question lol :)

Here we go – two months ago we were talking about neutering a dog. She told me that this procedure can have some benefits but that we all need to be very careful when it comes to this.

She told me that this can effect on dog’s life expectancy.

Can you tell me is this true?

If it is, in what way?

It would be very helpful to know.

Hey there.

You don’t need to be afraid at all. It has effects on your dog’s life expectancy. Well, it is proven that neutered dogs live longer :)

But you need to know that this procedure can help your dog to live longer, but this procedure won’t prevent some diseases (such as cancer) in your dog.

It is very important where you are planning to do this procedure. It is very important to find a right vet, someone who you trust to do this.

Before this procedure make sure that you ask him everything that you need to know about neutering.

Hello everyone.

I was talking with my good friend about this a couple of months ago when she was planning to neuter her dog.

She was talking with vet about this.

He told her that European dogs live longer because they are usually neutered.

One guy was listening while we were talking and he told us that we shouldn’t trust in this. He told us that he had a dog who died when he was 6 years old and he was neutered when he was three years old.

Maybe he was sick, but he swears that his dog was perfectly healthy.

Honestly, I don’t know what to think.

Hey guys.

Look, I don’t think so. I don’t think that this procedure can determine or affect your dog’s life expectancy.

Sure that neutering has a lot of benefits and a lot of dog owners will decide to do this because they think that this is the best for their dogs.

It is positive that this procedure can help you get rid of some problems and potential health risks in your dog but that is all.

I neutered some of my dogs and I don’t think that they will live longer or shorter.

I am for neutering, just for the record :)