ok im 16 and i never had sex. my friends all lost their virginity, but i want to wait until im married but sometimes i just get these urges.i dont know that much about sex, welll i know about the function of the sexual organs and etc. but i dont know how to work them you know. i heard of people fingering themselves, but i dont want to break my hymen. is their anyway i can masterbate without breaking my hymen. please help 

i also want to know how to masterbate without breaking my hymen.

rub ur clit..girl..:D

That's it, rub your clit. That's what works best for most girls anyway.

Porn shows girls stuffing something inside because that's what looks good and guys like to watch that, but it usually does very little for the girl.

Figuring out what works best for you rubbing around or directly on your clit is usually most satisfying.

You'd be amazed at ow good just rubbing you clit feels, you have to play around and digire out what you like, try alternating motions as well. Remember if you are going to masturbate don't do it thinking you have to orgasm or anything just stay relaxed and enjoy every moment!!