Good day everyone. I am a divorced lady with one child and I am 38 years old. Since I got divorced, I have a lot of problems in my life and I am trying to feed my child since my husband is not paying the alimony. And I am desperate. I believe that I got sick because of it. I was diagnosed with artheroma and I haven't told anyone about this. I know that I need to treat it but I don't have money for the doctors. So I really want to know how to treat Atheroma at home? Tnx

Hey Guest. I will not try to focus to answer on your question, because I believe that there will be so many answers about this. I want to tell you something about this what you have wrote - you need to find the way to visit your doctor and you need to try to way to treat it at the best possible way. I am pretty sure that there are some options to treat it at home but this is not a solution. As I can see, your kid needs you and I am sure that you can find someone to help you. Good luck. 

Hello Aurora. Yes, I am aware of it and I know that I can;t just ignore people around me without telling them about this issue. But I don't know anyone who could help me about this. I can't tell this to my dad since he is sick (he had bypass surgery two months ago) and I really don't want to worry him about this. I don't have insurance and I don't know what to do. That is why I need some home treatments for this disease so if you have any alternative ways, please let me know. I really want to know more about them.

Yes, I am aware what you are telling to us and I believe that it is not easy. But you need to find the way. Meanwhile I tried to find out something because it rings like a bell to me and I remembered that one my friend was (trying) to treat atheroma at home. But it is not something that you can joke with because Atheroma is a benign tumor of the subcutaneous tissue. Atheroma can only be totally resected through a small surgical procedure, usually performed under local anesthesia. That is the only way. I think that you should not try to treat it at home.

Hi Princess,

Actually, Aurora, patches of atheroma are like small fatty lumps that develop within the inside lining of blood vessels (arteries). Atheroma is also known as atherosclerosis and 'hardening of the arteries'. Patches of atheroma are often called plaques of atheroma. Over months or years, patches of atheroma can become larger and thicker. So, in time, a patch of atheroma can make an artery narrower, which can restrict and reduce the blood flow through the artery.

Sometimes a patch of atheroma may develop a tiny crack or rupture on the inside surface of the blood vessel. This may trigger a blood clot (thrombosis) to form over the atheroma, which may completely block the blood flow. So this isn't really a tumor.

Health n Joy is right, this isn't a tumor and you can definitely treat it at home. 

Of course, in cases where the course of the disease is quite severe, doctors recommend surgical method of treatment.This is the most drastic way out.But sometimes you can try and folk remedies treatment of atheroma at home. Only preliminary it is necessary to consult with your doctor. Application of "granny" funds aimed primarily at the opening of the capsule, in which is the accumulated fat.The basis of various ointments and lotions are plants and other substances with Sears, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Maybe someone will know the details.

Atheroma treatment at home is often carried out by a variety of lotions (typically in conjunction with other methods). They need to apply two to three times a day and hold forty minutes to one hour. Home treatment can be carried out with the help of three of the most famous and effective types of widgets:

1. Take two tablespoons of ammonia and the same amount of drinking water at room temperature. Moisten a small piece of bandage or cotton in the solution and apply for five minutes to atheroma. Then wash the skin area with warm water. The procedure is repeated daily.
  2. Very effective decoction of leaves mother and stepmother. To cook it, boil them in clean water, strain. Take a decoction every day for half a cup.
  3. 2-4 tablespoons of peony root, boil 0.5 liters of water.Let sit a few hours. The resulting solution soak a cotton swab and apply to the affected area of ​​the skin.