I had my tubes tied and burned 23 years ago...Last period was in 6-26-15.Back pain sometimes and nauseous..Stomach hard when up..Breast are not tender..Dizzy sometimes and headaches.Was wondering what it could me

Hi my name is Yolonda Ritchie I am 24 and made a mistake got my tubes tide after my son. But I'm now having pregmcy signs could I bee ??

Hi I got my tubes burnt on 2012 and I got pregnant again now my baby is 2 years old and wanted to know if it was possible to get pregnant again which I dont want

What sing did u know u was pregnant

Oh yes u can, chances are 1 out of 1000 but it can and does happen sometimes.

You can get pregnant after having your tubes cut,burnt,and tied.....Posts are all abt a yr ago or past a yr ago.......I was browsing online since I can't sleep with a couple of weeks to go into labor or any time now! So excited

Im 34 yrs i had my tubes tied and burnt i want a baby is it possible

did you just had them tied?

yes u can ..... one in so menny ops fail....leve the rest up to god or get docs to untie them
....

I have been having mood swings my boobs are sore and I had my tubes tide and I guess burnt I just want to know if it is possible to get pregnant.

Really I'm scared, and don't know what to do, I just want to know..

What was your method of tubal ligation? I had mine cut and tied 12/03/2011. Remarried and praying for a mracle. My husband does not have children of his own and wants to have children with me. My son wants a brother or sister and I myself would love the chance to expand our family together. Thank you for your time.

Yes you can naturally. The chances are low but it is possible

Hi, I am curious if you found out what was going on with you? I am 32 and going through the same thing. It's been 7 weeks since my last period. My husband insisted I take a pregnancy test but came out negative. I have only missed my period 4 times and have been pregnant all 4. I don't know what could be happening with my body.

Is it safe to carry a baby full term in ut tubes