I'm a 24 year old male and I can only ejaculate when I dry hump something.  I've tried using my hands during masturbation and I hardly even get close to ejaculating.  During oral sex and intercourse with my partner doesn't make much of a difference either.  I've always masturbated by humping a surface like my mattress and I usually ejaculate within a few minutes when doing it.  What can I do to fix this problem?  Thank you!

Hi

In most cases, the partners may not climax together, they are not satisfied and the ejaculation is termed “Premature”. However, Premature Ejaculation may be caused by a variety of Psychological and Social reasons. It is seen that it occurs frequently when the man is under Mental Stress or Anxiety. Anxiety may be due to the Fear of Non-performance, The Fear of being discovered (as during premarital or extramarital sex in our society) or Anxiety related to contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases or an Unwanted Pregnancy. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Though men of all ages may experience the condition,it is more common in Adolescents, Young Adults and Inexperienced men. However, it is also true that almost all men experience it at some point in their lives.

I suggest you to use Herbal remedy to fix your problem.

you must try SPAM Pure Herbs Kit For Sexual Weakness.

gd lk

Ricky im 30 years old and have exactly the same problem, i can only cum from intercourse, ive tried since  i was 14/15 to masterbate with my hand but i get it hard and thats about it, i get nowhere near to the cum stage,  theres only 2 ways for myself to cum, intercourse and thats only from myself being on top and humping the bed,  ive never discussed this before but no matter what i read or do nothing seems to work, ive just accepted i cant ejaculate from my hand, if anyone does have any sugestions please post but ive tried masterbating with hand a million times

So when yo have sex you can ejaculate