Well, Im a virgin (female), and I've never had an orgasm when masturbating. what can I do?

Try some new moves, imagine different stuff, just do things differently

I'm a virgin too and I'm not comfortable sticking things up there yet so for me to orgasm, I just get in the bath and position myself under the faucet so it feels good. I adjust the water pressure so it's soft or hard lol and maybe try imagineing someone doing this to you or watching you. Lol works for me :$

It's more about clitoral stimulation than actual penetration. You don't need a dildo or penetrating toy to orgasm. The poster above is correct about the bath faucet. I bought a deluxe one with detachable showerhead with about 12 different spray settings and when I have a bath I sometimes orgasm about 5 times with that baby. My sex toys rarely get used when I masturbate since my fingers do all the work (doing small circles on my hood) and better than fingers is the removable shower head.

Even a penis is only effective based on how it is used. A plunging piston alone is simply not enough to bring you to orgasm IMO and the clitoris needs to be cared for. It's usually a number of factors as well, such as during sex there are side effects of fast penetration, IE: his testicles slamming against your bum etc, and to be honest is almost as good as the intercourse itself. My point being, it's not about the penetration as it is about the overall stimulation. You may want to (after or while having a bath or shower) explore your sensitive parts, IE: rub your (cleaned) bum while masturbating, grab your boobs etc.... Don't get hung up on penetration because it's only a small portion of the overall journey to reaching orgasm.

One thing that brings me closer to the edge in the heat of the moment is when my man kisses my neck. It's the subtle things like that you need to explore. A small vibrator is great for external stimulation. In the meantime use your fingers and really learn what turns you on. You cannot even have a functioning sex life until you know how to get yourself off. Have sex when you are older, there will be plenty of time. Master the art of orgasm before having any sex otherwise you will probably have terrible sex and may even get pregnant or worse.

Good luck to you!