Ok so my friend invited me 2 go 2 splash lagoon on Sunday 2 Monday and it his will b my 1st time going 2 splash lagoon and I REALLY want 2 come but 2 things! 1: I kinda need 2 lose at least a little bit of weight around my stomach and 2: it is my time otithe month and on Sunday it will b the 4th day and I have never worn a tampon! But I EXTREMLY want 2 go wat shud I do? Please respond fast! Thank you! (btw I'm 12 and obviously a girl) :)

For a super quick weight loss (like within days) just eat fruits and vegetables for the next 2 days. Don't do this for too long because you still need proteinbut I used to do this to make weight for competitions.

Tampons, super easy. Take the tampon out of the plastic. I recommend sitting down for this. Slide the round plastic part into your vagina. It shouldn't hurt, just be a little uncomfortable. Once it's in, slide the plastic (the ridge closest to the string) out then back in. This should make a click. Remove plastic completely then. When you change tampons just pull on the string. Practice before you put it in!

Wat?! That sounds hard and complicated like wat on earth!

So your sure it won't hurt?coz it will b my first time wearing one and I don't want it 2 b hurting especially wen I will b with my friend and  my parents will b about 4 hours away! I need an honest answer it won't hurt? Last time I will ask but just want to b extra sure! :)

I'so just so afraid that it will leak or it will hurt when I take it out or putting it in and I don't want to hurt myself and all these kind of things! I guess I won't go to splash lagoon there is nothin I can do! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Health Guru

Your only 12 so dont worry about your weight you will have plenty me time in later life for that.
Ok well Im guessing you have never tried using a tampon before but if you use the ones specially for young teens and first timers and make sure your fully relaxed when you in to put it in and follow what it say in the instructions im sure your get on fine and be able to enjoy yourself :-)

Thank you but it is splash lagoon there is going to b cute boys there and I am just afraid that it will leak and it will hurt when I put it in and take it out and we leave 2morrow morning at like 7:00 and we can't get the ones or have the ones that r for teens and first timers but do u think just regular will work the brand is playtex thx :D

Health Guru
They may just feel uncomfy for a while when you first put it in but your get use to it after a bit it is just a New feeling to have something inside your vagina.