Lily I feel for you my boyfriend is uncircumcised and I have same issue .he wipes it sometime with those bathroom wipes that don't do anything. I noticed he don't pull his skin back to pee because the pee shoots everywhere now just imagine the pee is traded under the skin. I have broke it to his attention evenly lovely but no progress . I have caught him hundred of times touch his Penns and smelling it that tell me he knows. Right now I have fishy smell and itch. I have been complimented from my past boyfriend and my ex husband I have the most pleasant smell plus I clean myself by bathing. I got into fight with my current boyfriend and c**p hit the fan I said he need to bathe it not bird wash it bec the funk gets into his Penns pores and it lingers. All of this cause less sex and the nerve of him now denying me sex and I am finding Inga suspicious behavior like someone else is entertaining him. The nerve bec I love him but my love isn't excepting this. I am stressed of the funk to my vagina. He just saw doctor that I referred him to and I had no choice to now write a letter to the doctor in confidence to discuss how dangerous his Penis is dirty smelly.. I have cried I got angry like they don't care it smells
Funny they wonder why oral sex is obsolete yest I love oral on him but just can't. I am going down hill fast I am tired of my vagina smelly bec of his smegma stench.

This is the stupidest thing I've heard all day. Wipe after they pee? Are you serious? Lmao! This has to be a woman! Geez

If your boyfriend masturbates and doesn't shower, his penis can smell bad in only 24 hours. If he doesn't wash and masturbates/has sex after multiple days, even after washing a faint odor can still be there until his next shower. You need to impose a "shower before sex" rule, otherwise you will keep getting infections. This is common in women who have sex with men who don't keep up proper hygiene.

If your boyfriend is showering and washing under his foreskin daily, and there is still a smell, then it is likely that he has a STI and should see a doctor.

This is not your problem and you should never have sex with him if he is not clean. It is disrespectful that your boyfriend thinks he has any right to your vagina with a dirty penis. And your mouth? Would He wnat to put his mouth on his disgusting dirty penis? No, so he doesn't respect you.

As a male I can guarantee that sh*t is not clean and you will get infections and smell awful. If I am sexually active (sex or masturbating) and don't wash my penis head (uncircumsized) DAILY, it will smell fishy. 2 days and it will smell god awful and I would never even ALLOW my partner to go near it.

Your post is quite old however I wanted to let you know that circumcision is most definitley related to reduction in sexual pleasure and was started as a religious ceremony. Please do your own research instead of just believing whawhatever you hear.

Like they are going to tell you lol

My dude is circumcised, yet every time I have sex with him unprotected I end up with a bacteria infection. Mind you I'm the side piece. So if my vagina stinks I can imagine what his woman vagina smells like. Needless to say, he claims that she don't have an odor. I told him " yes she do, your just use to her funky vagina. I went on to say that it's probably the norm for them." Now he gets no sex from me. Bacteria Infection 3 times .... I'm done.

Hi sorry but I was just wondering if I keep getting them cause maybe my boyfriend is cheating on me or something his bum has been itching for days and then we had sex and it smells like fish. I normally only get yeast infections but I have bv for sure now I am wondering if he is cheating cause I know I haven't slept with anyone else

You CAN treat BV with over the counter stuff. You DO NOT need to see a doctor either to see if you have it. There are at home test kits similar to at home pregnancy tests. The BV meds that are over the counter is called Balance Activ BV gel. You can get a 7 day full treatment for $10 with free shipping on ebay, or search google to find a local retailer. I prefer the order by mail zero embarrassment option for $10. I too, was told i had to take a pill that was prescribed by a doc. So without insurance, i lived with a BV infection for A YEAR! I was sooooo embarrassed to have sex with my own husband because of the smell. Balance Activ works fast.

Also.... tell him it stinks. He knows it does. He just thinks YOU havent noticed. Or he doesnt care bcuz hes still getting sex. If hes causing you one issue after another, you NEED to be up front and honest with him.

Im so glad that I have read this. I have been with my husband for 5 years now and he has a prince Albert. I was always complimented for my very clean downstairs and my taste before. However, when i first met him, 6 years ago, I got one of those bart cysts twice and ended up having my flaps marsupialised. I never noticed the smell of him before then but now it is gross. He washes only after a gym workout so if he does not work out for 3 days, then he doesn't wash down there for 3 days. its the pits. It smells awful, I can only go down on him when i have a cold but it is getting embarrassing now because we are so compatible in every way apart from this. Sex is amazing but oral has taken a back seat when he stinks so badly. The problem is we both need it every day because it is so good but i have to say, this is putting me off. When i go down on him, he should be as clean as us ladies are expected to be.

Ive had bv once but now have it again and it is horrendous when i have leggings on and can smell myself through my clothes. It smells like vomit. Even with very clean clothes and two showers per day. Before i cause offence because i cannot be tactful, could it be his PA harbouring nasty diseases? I always have a sore throat after going down on him also. Perhaps i should spit it out so to speak and just tell him. We are married after all.

I agree .. I was perfectly fine and happy with uncircumcisized boyfriends and had this problem with circumcisized men. It has far more to do with hygiene and everyone has bacteria .. you can simply be incompatible with someone's bacteria.

I'm a woman from the Middle East and he's is correct.. you are incorrect. Male circumcision also is an "aesthetic" thing but still it's not right. Why are only Americans Jews and Muslims circumcised? While European Australian and South Americans incircumcised ?

What kind of doctor does a guy see to get medicine to clear up BV

Actually, circumcision was invented for the reduction of male pleasure because "masturbation is bad". You know who brought about circumcision as a necessary thing(not sure if he invented it)? The man who made your corn flakes, kellogg.
I came to this site to see if bv is caused by men's own genitals if they aren't clean, and found people arguing about circumcision. So now, YOU go do your research. You sound like an ignorant woman who doesn't know what she's talking about and just spewing s**t out her a$$, unlike myself, who is an educated woman who has researched this particular subject.
I have found, if your other half isn't clean, let them know. Shower or sponge bath before sex to get clean and keep the mood going.