Amen to that. I'm a mom with 2 boys and there not circumcised. It starts with the parents and teaching there sons how to properly wash there selves. I get bv every time I sleep with my sons father. He's circumcised. So its a hygiene thing. What kind of women would even put there selves in a situation if a mans penis smells like fish to even sleep with them. You don't need to worry about the man having bv, you need to be worried about a man sleeping with another woman that smells like fish. The man might not be cleaning himself after sleeping with the 1st woman. Let the dirty men go. Also, have more respectful of yourself as a woman. Parents need to teach there daughters that also

right im just here reading the comments and seeing your post and im totally agreeing with you.

No don't use regular soap and especially not peroxide on the penis!!! It can damage sensitive tissue and cause more problems for him. Typically washing with warm water is enough, as it is with washing the vulva (outer vagina). Vaginas should never be douched because that can also lead to problems. If washing with water doesn't help the smell, there are special soaps for the penis. Kind of like summers eve and such for vaginas. Keep in mind though that just like women, men, especially uncircumcised ones, just have a scent. If it's too strong and offensive, he needs a dr.

What is B.V? My bf also has a uncircumcised penis and it smells like dead carcasses in the whole area and it smelt like this for years I’ve been with them for six Years. I keep getting these orders that my vagina smells like a fish and he tries to blame the water because we live by salt mine but I know that’s not from that he just making excuses for himself I’m just tired of my vagina smelling like fish because it his issue I don’t know how to deal with it anymore I’m so sick and tired of it!

I had the exact same problem with my ex who was uncircumcised. I think the problem is they don’t wash well enough and I also feel it’s feom cheating, because this wouldn’t happen frequently but when it did it was following a sexual encounter he had with someone else

You can def get BV from an uncircumcised penis..when I go through bouts of not having sex with my husband it clears up and then we go on a streak and have sex multiple times a week and BOOM it’s back with a vengeance..I try to clear it up with natural remedies like tea tree and vinegar as to not embarrass my husband. I can tell he’s already ashamed and embarrassed of still having his foreskin intact..which brings me to WHY THE f**k DONT PARWMTS GET THAT TAKEN CARE OF WHEN THERE BABIES?? I’ve not met one man in my life that says “I wish I still had my foreskin” “oh I’m so happy to be uncircumcised” nooo they are all embarrassed and ashamed...shame on parents for not getting that done..my husband shouldn’t be embarrassed of his junk nor should I have to deal with BV

these men really need to be getting treated anyway. All he's going to do is continue to spread to every woman he sleeps with. That's so selfish if you ask me when all you have to do is take antibiotics for 10 days and not drink any alcohol while doing so. If it goes untreated in men it can also lead to prostate cancer. And women not only have to deal with all those horrible reoccurring symptoms that leave them in pain and feeling dirty, but it can also lead to cervical cancer and infertility. I just found out that is has been my partner giving it to me over and over again since 2008. I have never slept with anyone else the entire relationship, so this leads me to believe that he had been. He has been caught in many situations through the years where I knew he wasn't being faithful, but I had no actual proof. He still refuses to admit anything and I've discovered more evidence that proves he has. We have two children and have been together for 13-14 years, and I have been dealing with this constant pain, discomfort, complete loss of sex drive, depression, and vagina shamed and falsely accused of being unfaithful by him. I have finally decided to leave him because I cannot continue to feel like I am and have been being lied to for 13 years. Fortunately, I've convinced him to take the meds because I refuse to let him spread it to any other innocent women. No woman deserves to ever go through this torture. So at least he has the decency to treat himself so he doesn't infect anyone else.

I laughed loudly...my hubby is the same way.. If he doesn't clean it well... It stinks! I don't like to hurt his feelings..I just get some wipes and clean it before we get started

My bf is uncircumcised, at first I was embarrassed to tell him that his penis smells and Also it was giving me bv. After a month of two one day he really wanted me to give him oral and I couldn't take it anymore. I just said I can't and he said why and I said because it smells bad.