You still lookin? Lol

Yeah but you don't become black you're born black!!!the fetish is just an obsession with something because one day you were bored with regular sex and you accidentally found a website that made your sexual life better or at least you thought so...,you also thought you were different when you started masturbating to this and that made you really happy because that's what everyone wants right?

Its me again where do I find you do you have a fb account?because I really want to get rid of this fetish my name is orestis by the way and im 19 if you don't trust me

Well...i'm 16 and a girl in my shool noticed that i have a footfetish and now eveyone sorta plays with their feet and i stard producing a f*****g hell of a lot of spit and they know that so i'm ashamed and hate everything.

Any luck man, this thing is destroying all my relationships, its kind of an addiction. plz let me know if this thing is fading way.
Thanks

Can we talk in private pls

ya im 14 and i have a foot fetish, but i don't have a foot fetish with older females, i actually have a foot fetish with kids around me. i prefer 14 yo athletic socks and feet. but its affecting me a lot, when people would come to my house i would make fake dares and i hate this. honestly, there has to be a way not to make it go fully out of your life, but atlas to the point of where its not that big of a deal, if thats not possible, are there any younger kids on here with sock/foot fetishes?

It can be done, speaking from someone who had the foot fetish it took me a little over a year. The most important thing is your self discipline and will power - if you truly want to end your foot fetish fetish that is.
The first step is avoidance, avoid looking at any foot fetish websites on the internet and be very strict to this rule. Secondly, withdraw from any masturbation thinking about feet.
The second step is to be proactive in work and in social time stay active again taking part in sports or joining a gym.
Following these things mentioned above is not easy (especially the first) but it's a bit like smoking - you can end it & the power is in your mind.
Good luck!

Wtf are you talking about, this guy right here thinks that it isnt healthy and he wants to get rid of it, dont just tell him that its okay cuz it isnt. A foot fetish means thar you have a weak personality when it comes to interacting with other people, im pretty sure its the same scenario with me, im a weak guy and i dont want to be week and yes, i also got bullyed pretty bad every single day, so that adds up to it...

I want this stupid obsession to go away forever I hate it with a strong passion when I get older and have a beautiful wife and kids I don't want this ignorant junk in my way

A fetish is impossible to get rid of (trust me, I have a foot fetish too) but you don't need to get rid of it to get rid of it, if that makes sense. What I do is just ignore it, avoid looking at feet porn or feet irl and it might just "get rid" of it. But that doesn't mean you can't like feet but if you really don't want to then that's fine. P.S. If your girlfriend makes fun of you for it or makes it a big deal you don't have to take it. (unless she's just playfully teasing you about it with no harm meant to be done)

14, and same yeah

okay wtf thats ughhghh ewwwww

I don't know it deeply ,I don't have it, but there may be a way that, do not think about it and do not watch videos for a long period of time

I’m 17 have a foot fetish and my girlfriend thought it was different when I first told her, and when I first worshipped her feet, but now I do it all the time and she alright with it cause it feels good