Forgive me, I wrote scared when I meant to write SCARRED.

I'm ready to worship and pamper your feet

i play truth or dare and tell my best friend to let dare me to lick my crushes feet and stuff

If you want to find a guy with a foot fetish. I'm here waiting for you

I believe that if you like something.....even if it is weird you cannot get rid of it...it is a part of you. The thing you can do is have control, but other than that I see no harm in foot fetishes.You must accept it and move on...if lets say your girlfriend/boyfriend (whatever your preference is)....and they don't accept it find someone else honestly. If that is what makes you happy and someone doesn't give it to you then there is a door to leave....I know it sounds harsh...but put it like this.....someone who you love they don't accept you for being you and liking what you like? Sounds like love doesn't it? To me I would move on if someone didn't accept it...but the first thing you must accept it is yourself.

Hmm.. I see a lot of discussion going on about this foot fetish issue. Many people want to know the fact. It's actually very ancient thing or a taboo if you see it that way. Those who are obsessed with it,, some of them hide it, feel embarrassed by it. Others feel pleased, express and inspire many people by doing so with their peers. Britney Spears likes to plant feet on people's face and also put the toe inside their mouth, her fans too like it to have Britney Spears's foot on their mouth. There are some people who like to smell, lick and suck someone's feet. It's a nasty thing yet they enjoy it. Especially males are the one who lick the feet and suck the toe. Females generally like her partner to suck their toes also foot massage during sex. Some teenage girls are aggressively passionate about another exotic thing. These girls are like a w**** with their pet cat. Often when no one around they do fingering with their cat or dogs. Again where some old man like to smell ladies panty and sniff the stink of women socks. I've been observing and talking to people about these. 'Cause this is my field of interest. I was like one of them, but I couldn't hide at last. It exposed. Some says it's ok, they don't care. Others say it's a taboo. But most of the celebrity have it. If you have read some famous magazine, you'll learn. It's a give and take passion. Once it's born inside you, it can't be prevented. I will tell you about mine, how I got over it. I am a simple common guy of 37. When I was young I had very little interest in female friends. And Truthfully speaking that time I find sex is disgusting. I wasn't so popular among girls, whereas my best friend had so many female friend, they were very close to him. I was bit abnormal and I kept my safe distant anyway. When I was 13 or 14 I developed a liking, fondness for feet. My best friend's sister's feet actually. She was almost our same age. on occasion I used to go there, to have fun. I would stay the night. I slept on the floor near my best friend's sister Tracey, I used to call her Trace. We two prospered our good friendship. We used to play poker game, gossiped. She cooked for me in return I'd take her my handmade present. My best friend, his sister and I were so close as family. We shared everything even one bed when if required. We talked and played inside a locked door. My best friend's sister Tracey even changed her clothes within a room where the three of us present. We had so much fun. Let's skip our private session.. It was their aunt's house, later I came to know. So, aunt's rule obviously. She never liked it though, we inside a locked door. She was a cracked woman and could always tell if something fishy. At times I actually told Tracey that her feet are beautiful. She laughed and replied, You wanna taste those? She wasn't serious. I said, I would love to have a bite. She said smiling stop it, I'm kidding. But I inside was so curious, but can't do so without her approval that would be rude and inappropriate. I waited the night. That evening I clearly remember it rained, the water came in through the window and the floor was wet. So we three had to share the bed we played pillow throwing, dare and truth. Then when we slept, I was half awake, I fantasized about licking, kissing and sucking Tracey's feet, I felt such attraction. It was hard for me to stop it. And I thought if I get up and move the whole bed would shook they'll wake up. I did nothing that night. Later when one day I slept on the floor just down beside Tracy. At midnight I don't know what came into me. I uncovered her feet from blanket she was wearing shorts her knees were open I started to smell her feet, licked from bottom to top and was sucking her toe. Sometimes during inside her sleep her movement paused me for some time, I thought she would feel uncomfortable by this behavior of mine. It passes on and on, one night Tracey couldn't sleep because of some headache but I was determined as before and wasn't aware that she's not sleeping. She told me later anyway. What happened there was, I started to lick her feet she was little frightened at first, not knowing who it was. When she saw me, she asked what am I doing. We were so close, she almost knew all my secret about weed, cigarette so on. I told her everything and this thing started with her. I kissed her feet a thousand times that makes her blush. She felt little awkward but she has no other way to help me. Neither did I. And I told her to keep it a secret. Nobody knew, only her. Most people would find it gross. Varies to person to person. She didn't liked her feet to be swallowed or toe sucked by some other person. Tracey, she's not that type of girl. But the trouble is, she couldn't even say me to stop it. She has great affection for me and loves me a lot, like my own sister. we were more like friends. Their aunt was little rude and very much intolerant. Her personality was vicious. She's very dominant. One day she found out my secret, by this time my best friend have come to know too and promised to keep secret. Then the aunt now beginning to blackmail me. She had put very much pressure on me. She likes foot massage I had to lick her feet too. Honestly, I never liked it. Tracey says it looks like torture. My best friend said, I am the one who should do something about that. But I don't know how can I change my habit, it's born inside me. Where I couldn't they tried to help me to remove my foot fetish. But interestingly meanwhile I was still licking Tracey's feet. She got over it doesn't mind. I did consult with a specialist, found him on Google. He listened to me and said it's not only my problem so many people are found diagnosed with it. I was very surprised! I asked him is there any therapy or something to remove it forever? Unfortunately he couldn't help me. Soon it was spreading like a virus to every ear because of Tracey's aunt. And elite society normally puts a taboo what they don't understand or never trying to learn the meaning. My best friend's aunt disgraced me. She kept me a long distance from Tracey. Might be the aunt was jealous. Now I thanks the aunt. I can't actually live a life with a taboo. I know that I have to bear it and suffer long until I finish it. I went to a neurologist, He said it's certainly a dysfunctional thing. It somehow created but worst part is, it can't be prevented in any way. It's like hunger. I was broken and lost hope. What if I can never get over it. And when my wife or other gentleman learn about that what would I do then? Not everyone is Tracey. My best friend consoled me, it's much better than to be a gay person. Go out make love with girls you will probably get over it. You don't have taste or appeal for girl. Maybe it's time you should go on a proper date. I thought his initial idea was right, but that's not all. Also after some weeks luckily the neurologist referred me to a human behavior researcher. Says he could actually help me and he did by miracle. The neurologist told him about my case in particular. Dr. Robert Crawley was really an expert. He demolished my nightmare. After hearing the whole story he asked me, my best friend and his sister for interrogation and gave me a formula, a quite simple solution. He asked which one is the host. At first we couldn't understand. It's actually who's feet I am interested in is the host. I told him Tracey is the only host but her aunt too forced me to do this with her slightly little period. Then asked me how many times with Tracey. It's countless. He suggested there are few mandatory things you need to do. First what the neurologist informed me there's an electronic signal inside your brain and also matter what kind of personality, nature you have. There's a magnetic action drag you to someone's feet. When your electronic signal can find the equilibrium, the tendency of this thing will be over and everything will be normal for good, like a positive and negative charge. Now the most important thing you have to do is take the opposite equally must, your electronic signal will recognize the equal functional effect, no second choice, no therapy can be performed. Which means the host have to continuously do the same thing you did to her. She and my friend agreed. Mr. Crawley says if they continuously do this a month or less this problem will be over once and for all the obsession will automatically shut down. You'll never feel the quest for Tracey or anyone's lovely feet. About this nature, mind it.. there's no prevention, only cure. And yes once it goes away, no need for prevention it shall never come again. 'Cause it's a give and take object. If you don't cure it within proper time, I am afraid it will never be cured. Depends on the hosts passionate action how fast it shall recover. I wish you good luck, he said. Those were the last words from Mr. Crawley. We never seen him after. Heard that he went abroad. Very famous indeed for his excellent treatment. May God bless him. Then guess what! At the seventeenth day my unnatural obsession recovered. I said it is gross, why would I do that? It ends now for good. We also made a video during my treatment as a proof, we erased it later. Now I am happily married, I can make my wife happy no taboo and no abnormal behavior anymore. I still remember my friend Tracey, my wife would be jealous of her a little. I am now not living that disgraceful life attached to taboo I used to live. There were also other thing required.. Like make female friend, hold each other's hand and walk with her instead of just stare and looking at her sexy feet only. You know there's so many other things to notice. Sometimes talk dirty with her and get the excitement, so on. That's how I met my girlfriend later she turned into wife. Anyway but the main thing my friend is the equilibrium. Dr. Crawley is definitely right, he made me understand everything about human nature regarding my personal case. Just once you equalize it, this will eventually calm down. so, I shared my life story with you just to help you, otherwise this is my private thing and I would like to help always people in need. Mr. Crawley and Tracy helped me to get over it and now I am here to help you take my advice. 'Cause it's an expert's recommendation, not mine. Anyone suffering this sort of foot fetish and want exit, please do the same procedure like my one. Go find your host with whom you first began. And if you've had multiple host like so many, then it's a bit complicated. Remember you're infected and your host has the antidote. My friends were so good, they helped me hard I had no trouble. it may be difficult for you but sorry, no other way to exit. It's the only way. Make your host understand the fact, despite of putting a taboo. Don't lose hope, be confident. Think positive that's what universal. If there's a birth then death is inevitable.

When I was an early teen there was a girl in my class who had a perfect set of feet and legs. I just couldn't take my eyes off of them. My grades likely suffered due to it. I would go home and beat off constantly thinking of them, and soon my eyes began to wander to other girls in school who had a nice set as well. A girl could look awesome, but I could not bring myself to be turned on to any girl who didn't have nice feet and legs. I am an old man now and it hasn't gotten any better despite the fact that I am a married man. I have never cheated on my spouse nor will I ever, but I still can't keep my eyes off of a good set of feet and legs as they walk by. I feel cursed.

Well said. I feel the same way

Take a seat we are trying to manage it not increase it.But help us cause Men are suppose to be dominant

How do I tell my mom I have a foot fetish

I got it badly I tell you that I wish I can find more women like you

You don't bro

U can call me I will pamper your feet

You don't need to tell your parents. This is personal stuff. It won't matter until you are sexually active. When you are, wait until maybe the fourth time you've had sex with your partner and just tell them.

Will you please marry me?