wish i could meet u i have a strong foot fetish but i find adult entertainers there are some that wont do it but the ones that do are great

Did you get some way to get rid of it??

Im 13 and i have a strong foot fetish for my girlfriend. She doesnt care, even thinks it makes me hot. I thought about trying to get rid of it, but i realized its a part of me, and trying to get rid of it would rip a tiny hole not only in my soal but my relationship too. Theres not a day i dont think about them sweet treats. The most i can ever do is try and hold it back and try not to ask for them too often

I have a foot fetish and i want to get rid of it

Would if you like your friends sisters feet

I’m late but yeah, it seems you’re missing the aspect of why someone would wanna get rid of it. There is so much social backlash and anxiety that comes with it

Can I see them?

That won’t work at all. All It makes you do is want to see feet even more.

Hey B.S.! Your comment is from the pit of hell. You keep living with this, acting on it because you think it is normal you'll end up dead but your life will be destroyed before you end up dead. A foot fetish is learned behavior. I know because I've had mine for the last 40 years and it destroyed my marriage.

May I know what method did you use im trying to help out my friend.

Same bro... extra words cuz 2 isnt enought

I think you’re gay

Yes, definitely tell your parents. It will create a bigger bond with you and then and they will get to know you better. I can't see why you wouldn't want to tell your parents, everybody does it.

Explain more. What do u mean by getting off?

I totally agree with you. That smart asses think they know everything. They have no idea how the human brain is complicated!!!! I would like to be a with a woman who enjoys my fetish.