heyyy im a teenager too and I have a little foot fetish, don't know what to say bro, I hate it its so embarrassing to have, I feel like a freak and it makes me hate myself, it makes me feel more unhappy about myself, I haven't indulged in it since 2 months or so, I'm trying my best not to fall for it, I will get rid of it aslong as I try hard enough, gl bro :) u can talk to me :)

there has to be a way! if u can urself into a mess there is always a way out, I will get rid of this BS I somehow got, I haven't fapped to feet in a couple of months...I wont fall for this fetish no more I will destroy it! I hate it so much!

I'm in the process of getting rid of it, so to bad pal, I hate it, it wasn't a part of me, I know I can get rid of it as long as I try hard enough, Ive overcome many things, this isn't easy but I know I can destroy it, I will get rid of it, its disgusting and so horrible, I want to be beautiful and normal and so I shall do what must be done!

Ur story is suprising, but still I will continue to destroy my foot fetish, It wasn't a part of me so it shall be destroyed, I will use my hatred and everything I have to destroy it, I have overcame many difficult things, It will be destroyed!

Yeh I noticed when I stopped for a month or so, I'm still going strong, It will fade away soon, nice ur here to help bro, I'm here for u to if u wanna talk or something :)

Hehe I'm in the process of getting rid of my foot fetish too bro, lets f*****g go to heaven tougther bro, when I'm done we can celebrate that we got rid of it! :)

Hey there...calm down...If u really want to get rid of it I can help, if u want to get rid of it let me know

u say its impossible to get rid of it? u just cant get rid of it, nothing is impossible pal :)

Hey if ur gunna fap to feet pal... search jynx maze foot massage or the best pov virtual footjob ever, fap to that pal not ugly male feet, well that's if u want to :)

Yeh pal it tried to consume me, I'm a teenager, ive stopped for a month or two up to now, I'm gunna keep fighting it! I wont let it consume me ever again! It wasn't a part of me so it shall be destroyed, It wont take over me like it did to everyone else, I will prove to the world its possible to get rid of it! Ive been through bigger struggles pal, I will overcome it, I will fight it until it goes away! thanks for being here bro :) I wont let it win ill bet my life on it!

I got it when I was like 13, and just last 2 months Ive stopped falling for it, I have the best self control u can possibly have, I have been through many terrible things, this wont take me down! I will destroy it completely until it gives up! I will use all my strength and will power to stop it like I have being for 2 months or so, u don't sound to good man, I wont let it consume me ever again, I wish u the best, the best thing to stop it is...go to a priest or something and ask God/Jesus to set u free, that will set u free from the fetish, but I will overcome it alone :)

I don't accept cures pal, I haven't been consumed by it in 2 months or more, I will destroy it, I will prove to the world it is possible! everything is possible, its nothing compared to what ive been through, I will beat it until its destroyed, I will be the first to get rid of a fetish...without medicine or anything! I will show my complete self control... I wont accept such a disgusting thing, I wont let it ruin me, and no it was never a part of me!

I have a foot fetish and I haven't fapped to the ugly weird BS in 2months or more, I will destroy it, listen pal anything is possible, that means if u try hard enough u can destroy it, I will overcome it, Ive been through terrible events and problems its nothing compared to what ive been through! I will use my will power and all my strength to destroy it, I will keep going no matter what! I wont be consumed by such a terrible fetish! I have great self control the moment I discoreved it was a foot fetish I felt ashamed and stopped, I will not fall for such a thing pal, I will never again be consumed by it for even a second! GL and everything is possible pal :)

What if you can't stop masturbating to a girl's (one particular girl's) feet though? like literally have masturbated to them over 10,000 times considering the years and times a day and have literally tried not to fantasize about them hundreds of times and still can't stop? I feel her feet have power over me, I can't get them out of my head.

hey
I just wanna say thank you so much for this post it really helped me and made me positive about it
its just that the society can be rough sometimes i mean it should be something normal not call everyone who has it weird
so again thank you