Yes you can

So wrong. I have had a foot fetish forever and can from a sound non abusive family. I've read it is common in twins with mom only being able to attend to one child at a time, while the other is at her feet on the floor waiting for mom.

same bro... If anyone were to know what I have done id be screwed...
I need this to stop but I can't..

i don t know where r u from but if you re from my country i can find u and make u worchip them without making you feel embarassed if you want to. and if you want to i ll send u a pic of them.

If you want to be subtle, make a large collage of the sexiest feet pictures you can find and hang it up in your room. Then slowly start expanding around the house.

if you want i can let you worship my feet

Can we get to know each other more?

I am 14 and I need to get rid of it,my parents know and I try my best to not to search it up but I just can't, can someone help me please

Hey my lady I am all yours

My Dad hates me for it

bro I'm 21 and I remember being where you are. now that I'm older and open with it there's actually a lot of chicks that don't mind you enjoying their feet. you would be surprised. it's really nothing to be ashamed of trust me. once you get our of high school you will realise that. but yea there's no way to get rid of it so just embrace it bro. hey it could be worse tho, at least you aren't a serial killer or a pedophile. you just like feet and ain't nothing wrong with that

Same here bro, God f*****g awful stuff...

I'm 23 and I have had a foot fetish since I was 4

I am here for you contact me

Oh thank you