usually every girl i see i am attracted to her feet but there was once a girl that she was hot but i only wanted her as a friend lots of times i had a boner with her but i just stopped thinking about her feet,face and i only saw her as a friend after 3-4 months i stopped being attracted to her and this is what i am going to do with feet too i will stop thinking about them and i hope it works

Dear sir, in my opinion it is completely normal. Guys are attracted to butts where sh*t comes out and to vag*nas where p*ss and blood comes out . Yet they tend to have this urge to get turned out by them . Having a foot fetish is comepletely normal no need to worries alot of women find it amazing to have thier feet loved and kissed . Take care.

Same bro, I'm 13 and I master bate to feet, can someone please help me, I gotta stop

It is true studies show a sexual foot fetish can and is most likely to be created from a traumatic event in your past and mainly at a very young age. It is a mental problem as its all rooted in the brain. Some studies say that during a traumatic event your brain will create a random fetish or something you mostly see everyday as a comfort alternative and by doing this it can also mess up thus creating a strange fetish. I my self have a foot fetish ever since my father passed when i was 5 lol from non sexual to sexual and it becomes overwhealming and very obsessive. Either find a wife to support u or visit mental health specialists or councellers because it will ruin ur life. Period.

hello,

first of all you have not in any issue or something, and the second thing is that fetishism is natural buddy. every ones desires are different some of people likes neck n west hips etc. I think it's not problem dude just enjoy life and go for medical consultant for motivation.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i loved beautiful feet since i was a kid. all i think about is, feet, footjobs. i always imagine beautiful feet rubbing my stomach.

Don't you think foot fetish is humiliant, I'm 15, I've got a foot fetish but I know it's impossible to get rid of it but when I masterbate I try to watch Sex videos not foot fetish because I care about ma dignité

I have a foot fetish l will be your boy friend

Its just who we are were weird because. We are different

Dude I have the same problem! I'm not gay nor do I want to be but I do like male feet. I also wish I could get rid of mine because I have lost a lot of friends over it.

ME TOO MY BROTHER IS ASLEEP RIGHT NOW AND I WANNA TICKLE HIS FEET SOOO BAD BUT IT MAKES ME SICK AFTER THE AROUSMENT IS GONE

But I have the same thing, exactly how he did it and my gf laughs at me, I've went to doctors, but nothing's working, I found out why too, it's because my dad left and I started to get attracted to strangers feet (women's feet); Idk what to do, can u help me out?

That is complete nonsense what you wrote and there is no proof to validate YOUR claim except your own.

I am also cursed with this humiliating condition and I have done things that have scared others and my soul as well because it had dominated control over me. It's like an uncontrollable obsession that gets stronger the more you feed into it over time. Believe me, the worse thing you can do with a foot fetish is indulged in porn. My advice to those that are young.. Try your best to not feed into this condition. I discover through sheer fate that (antipsychotic medicine) does control the condition and you do manage to regain the life that was robbed by the fetishism. There is no cure but divine healing. I don't know why some of us are cursed with this condition but if you let it get out of control it will consume you. Fetishism is a condition that does overpower the individual and will twist, bend and break a person unless it is feed. This is why I say if your young try with all you might to not feed into it and resist as much as you can. But saying is hard when it is everywhere you go and always in front of us. Believe e i know what this condition is like I am 47. If you chose to medicate it will change many things in your life please research before you make your own decision. Right now antipsychotics are the only solution to controlling this powerful condition. I am not implying fetishist are psychotic I am just saying this medicine works to control the fetish symptoms

Actually "dirtcherry" the older a fetishist gets the more complicated and potent the condition becomes. And if a person with a foot fetish indulges in nurturing the fetish via porn, sex worker or companionship it gets even more pronounced in the person inner self and causes even more overwhelming desires to satisfy the condition or lust. The urge to satisfy the object of desire in a fetish person is about 1000 times more influential in a fetishist than a common person aroused by breast. It is like being in a psychotic state of horniness or arousal ALL THE TIME. You actually feel sick inside from not feeding the craving for fetish sex. I know from my own torment. I'm cursed with this dreaded condition too. I see heaps lowlifes playing headfuck with fetishist online especially YouTube. They have no idea the pain and suffering they cause in the individuals with a fetish condition. I know the condition can be treated with antipsychotics. They take away the fetish symptoms. Very little is known about this condition but it is the object of mockery and disgust rather than research and study. Pray that you never born with it.