my fiancé has a foot fetish and I was happy with it. My feet aren't quite to his liking because I've played a lot of sports. I ask him why he stayed with me because he knew from the beginning that my feet weren't to his liking. He tells me I'm more than that. But. He's cheated on me twice. I don't trust him but we have a child together. He now decided to get rid of all of his porn and candids everything he's collected since he was a little boy. And I honestly don't know if it's going to work.

My point is don't let it get out of control. There's plenty of women that will be ok with it. But don't let it go to your head like he did.

Me too im the same as you and I want for it to go away and leave me alone I can't live like this having to live with the shame of looking at other peoples feet I don't care if there are girls out there that like it I just want for it to leave me alone!!!

I dont want it and its not because I cant find a girl to share it its because it made do horrible things and I dont want these things to happen again!!!

You're the best!!I hope it works for me!! :-)

You're mentally ill if you treat us that way this is supposed to be a topic to make us overcome our fetish I don't care who you are but we all have problems and that doesn't make us mentally ill!!!

I wish we could hang out!!! Lol. You seem like a lotta fun to be around. Thanks for the post...

I have a foot feetish wanna go out!!!

Same.. But not the third sentence. That's wierd. But I do want to get rid of this horrid fetish and have a wife and kids.

Just try to go for long periods without getting off to it, or start on a new fetish. If u do that then it won't be anywhere near as bad. You'll sort of still have the fetish, but you won't a t the same time. Basically, you won't think it's weird but you'll be hardly attracted to it at the same time.

Same , every time a girl takes of her shoes in class or I take them off in class, I get a boner. I don't want to tell my parents but I want this foot fetish thing stop with me. All I want to do is take off my shoes and sit comfortably in class. But these boners always ruin it. It is so weird too. Please help get rid of my foot fetish.

I will be your foot slave

i think i have this idea, if someone knows what lucid dreaming is,otherwise go google it, if someone knows how to do it,there, your inner you and your subconcious(which the problem comes from) comes across the "you", if you ask for meeting him,instead of doing your fetish or whatever there, because you can do it,but just instead invite your subconcious and tell it to stop it, or if there is a way to stop it, i couldn 't do it cuz i m still trying to have my lucid dream, but i think it ll work, if it didn 't,you can go there and enjoy your fetish without anyone knowing it or teasing you for it, but for me i hate it and none knows about it and i m going to remove it from the roots. search for lucid dream to understand what i m explaining!!!!! someone tell me if he had tried it and worked pls

Sup there bro. My title dat my mom's gave me iz laquincy and I iz 40 years old. I gots one of Dem foot fetishes yo running yo mouth bout bro it ain't no bad thing cuz

Me too bro

i agree im 15 and have one it sucks