hi. im 24 years old. ive been with one partner for 7 years now and we are planning to get married. For the last four years we have been trying to have a baby with no success and 2 early miscarriages.

I started have back pain and pelvic pain about 4 weeks ago and it hasn't stopped. my periods have always been clotty and heavy since I started a sexual relationship with my partner 7 years ago. i recently had a renal scan and pelvic ultrasound and spine x-ray. They were expecting kidney stones but instead they found i have a bicornuate uterus and also have adenomyosis with symptoms of dysmenorrhoea.

I made an appointment with a gynecologists but cant see her until mid june. Its driving me crazy i need to know now.... do i still have a chance at falling pregnant???

Pregnancy is still a possibility but I am anxious to hear what your gynecologist tells you. You will have to keep us updated. At your age, the outcome is good and you should receive some positive information from your doctor. I had a friend in your same situation and she was able to conceive at age 26! Keep your mind positive and your hopes up!

i would love to hear what your doctor has to say. because i'm 29 and i have the same thing going on. i just would like to know can i still have a baby or what so please keep us posted.

Hi, my girlfriend is 28 and she was diagnosed with mayoma. I believe also with either adenomyosis and/or endometriosis. She is currently having a strong bleeding and her doctor gave her Yasmine pills to regulate it. Will we still have a chance of getting a baby?