Can you give me some additional; info about ginger? I have heard that it is good for several conditions but I have never actually believed it. But, my sister is having problems with stomach cramps and it looks like she dealt with it via ginger. Can you tell me, in which form is ginger best to be taken?

Well, ginger has been known for its remedial characteristics for a long time. And there are even so medical products today based on it. As for its more natural form, perhaps you can try with tea, ale or beer. Those have been used for treating stomach issues for generations. If it helped your sister it will surely help you too.

You can buy ginger tea but it doesn't taste very good. You can mix fresh shredded ginger with honey. It's used as a natural remedy against the cold. I like ginger the way it's served with sushi. I'm not sure how they make it, if they marinate it, but I can eat a lot of it. :-)

Ginger is a very good thing.you can take in any form.It will give you only benefits.First benefit is that it maintain the circulatory system.It is also beneficial for toothache, kidney stone,gas,morning sickness,food poisoning.
It have no side-effects.

My wife and I regularly use ginger for cooking as well as stomach cramps or nausea, typically for nausea or stomach problems you cut a few pieces off of the ginger bulb, not too much and boil it in water for about 30 minutes, then sip on the water while still hot, for cooking you simply grind up the fresh ginger using a food rasp or cut into very small pieces. Remember ginger goes a long way a little has a big taste behind it.